Chapter 11:Start Again

AJ
Eunbi yah,everything is ginna be okay!

AJ was very worried as she saw her best friend being checked by the doctor who came in. All the girls hovered around,nervous to find out what she would say.

Eunbi was praying it wasn't the worst case scenario.

But deep down,she knew it has already happened.

The doctor took in a deep breath as she turned to the manager who was awaiting the results.

"The girl needs to get off the show-now."

________________________________

It was evening time. The GROUND had a pretty view of the sunset. But the only seated outside was in no mood to enjoy it.

AJ's mind flashed back to what happened earlier that day.

Eunbi
"Ayee....it's alright,I am not even that seriously hurt...I will get better with rest. I am still young,there will be a lot more opportunities. You,do well okay?!"

After Eunbi left she felt all alone

After Eunbi left she felt all alone. She sighed. She sat,hugging her knees and staring into the sky sadly.

Katty was worried,she wanted to comfort her,but knew she would only make it worse as AJ didn't quite open upto her anytime.

TiAmo
Is she still sulking around?

Startle with the sudden appearance of the Source girl,Katty slowly nodded.

TiAmo shook her head and went out straight to Eunbi and sat down next to her.

"What is she doing? "Katty's interest peaked as she peeped at them from behind the wall.

She was not alone though,she soon found all the other girls right behind her,joining the spy mission.

Turns out they were are all worried for AJ and now interested to see what TiAmo was going to do.

AJ looked at Tianna in surprise,the latter just raised her eyebrows.

TiAmo
"Why? I cannot sit here?"

AJ
"Do what you want."

They sat in awkward silence for a while,until Tianna broke the ice.

TiAmo
Your friend....would want you to do well...many people are dying to have your chance right now,so don't sit about sulking and do your best.

AJ looks at for awhile and then turns away and slowly smiles.

AJ
You are right,I will do my best.

TiAnna nods her head,trying to play it cool,but a small smile forms on her lips.

AJ
Also...shall we....

TiAnna
Shall we...?

AJ
Let's start again....

She extends her hand.

AJ
Let's be friends.

TiAnna widens her eyes in surprise before chuckling and taking her hand.

TiAmo
Friends...

They are startled as the wild party of spectators burst their moment by running in for a hug.

"Our sweet girls!"

TiAnna
Woah...you guys were evesdropping??

AJ hangs her head down in embarassment along with TiAmo. They especially hated someone seeing them do cheesy stuff.

Aera
Of course,how could we miss this moment which should be dedicated for the history books?

Mirae
This bro-mance.

Rainey
Wait, wouldn't this be a sis-mance?

Ryun
What are you even saying??

The girls burst into laughter and even the two chuckle.

Everyone's spirits were up.

MNET Subtitle Note: Another enemies to lovers story in the Ground too

MNET Subtitle Note: Another enemies to lovers story in the Ground too. Which one will win the hearts of the fans?

_______________________________

A/N-16Th December 2021

Welp,last time someone said 'You don't have to wait a week,I will put out the next episode soon and here I am a month later😂

Finally!! The next chapter will be the voting for the first mission!!! Finally!!!!

Also Eunbi's owner left Wattpad so I took this storyline so that it would make sense. So the ownerless trainees will be used for some purpose or the other and will stay on if they get votes and will survive as long as they can on their own.

Please vote,it would be very encouraging:)

Saranghae❤️

Author V✌️