->For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 1

To all the owners!

The show is finally about to start!I need you all to be active with this book from now on. As you will need to make important decisions for your trainee.

Now,I will be making the announcement of the first test!

The first introductory test is going to be........

A Company Battle!

As you can see,we have six companies,each with five trainees in it.

The introductory test of I-Land Season 2 is going to be a team battle. This is how groups will be divided.

Each company is one team. They will have to perform the introductory test together.
You will get to know the rest of the results when the first episode releases 😊

So,this is what I need you all owners to do.

Discuss amongst yourselves,which song you want to perform. For that,go into the profiles of your team mates and understand the strengths and weaknesses of your team mates and choose a performance which will suit you best.

For example,if your group has more members which are good at aegyo,you can go for a cute concept. Or vice versa.

You can choose any kpop  song for the first introductory group test-boy or girl group.It doesn't matter if the song you choose has more or less members than your group.Just go for any song you think would suit.

Note:Each and every owner of every trainee has to agree with the final choice.

Since this is the first test,I will wait till all of you have come to an agreement before I write the first episode,so take your time and have a peaceful talk and decide well :)

At the end of the discussion,one of you just tell me the song name at the end of your discussion tab.
For example.
Hybe Japan-Enhypen Mixed Up(Just a random example)

So go ahead and Discuss!

BE:LIFT Labs discussion here->

Hybe Japan discussion here->

Ithaca Holdings discussion here->

Pledis Entertainment discussion here->

Source Music discussion here ->

KOZ Entertainment here->

If you have any questions regarding the test,ask me here->

✨Good luck trainees and owners✨