Chapter 3:Step In

A mysterious young woman narrates from a dim room.

"I-LAND...a place which only existed in our imagination, has come to life to groom tomorrow's artists."

An oval shaped structure shines behind her as it turns revealing itself to be an elevator she steps on.

"Successfully debuting the global rookies ENHYPEN who are taking the world by storm,we are now back for another season, revamped to create a global girl group who will take the industry by storm."

(The lights shine in the producers' room,as Chairman Bang walks in)

"This Is I-LAND Season 2"

The light shines on Kim So Hyun-the narrator for I-LAND Season 2.

(Back to producers' room)

"Its great to be back!" Bang pd nim smiles.

He finds it hard to believe how fast a year has gone by, and here we are once again, to groom talent.

"Let us invite the mentors who will be guiding the girls throughout this journey!"

A tall and gorgeous lady enters the room.

NANA

"Annyonghaseyo!"She smiles gracefully as she bows to her senior.

"Its great to have you on the show Nana ssi" 

"It is my honor too! Thank you so much for having me! "

"I have immense respect for you,your idealogy towards music, and the way you have a connect with artists, I hope to learn a lot from you too Chairman Bang!" She smiles.

"Nana ssi,you too debuted at a very young age, and you have come out so far in this industry building a successful career. You would be a huge inspiration for the girls. Thank you so much for being here."

"I cannot wait to work with the others too,who else is going to be here?" She asks in curiousity as he chuckles.

Next steps in Lee Hyun,HYBE's own man.

"Oh annyonghaseyo Sunbaenim!" She bows as he bows back too.

"Ah Hyun!Good to have you!"Chairman Bang gives him a bro punch.

"Ahh am I your sunbaenim Nana ssi?" Lee Hyun asks with a wrinkled forhead.

"Yes,you debuted in 2007, I had mine in 2009"

"Ohh, we really did debut a long time ago"He shows his surprise.

Bang pd laughs.

"This is nothing,just wait till you find out the birth years of some of our contestants." Nana and Lee Hyun have their eyes wide open.

Next steps in a dashing young woman.

"Sunmiii sunbaenim!"

"Nana unnie!!"

Both the ladies embrace each other leaving the guys confused with their introductions.

"Ah you see Sunmi debuted before me,so even though she is a year younger, I call her sunbae" Nana chuckles.

"But she is my unnie,so i say unnie"Sunmi grins.

"What year did you debut Sunmi ssi?" Lee Hyun asks,still confused about the hierarchy here.

"2007"she answers.

"Just to let you guys know , we have trainees here who are born after that" Bang pdnim chuckles.