For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 2

Second Test Announcement!

So second test is going to be about Team Vs Team!

So as you all know there a 3 teams in I-Land, 3 teams in the Ground.

Basically,I-Land teams and Ground teams are going to be putted aginst each other,one on one.

For example,Team A of I-Land goes against Team A of Ground

Team B of I-Land goes against Team B of Ground.

Team C I-Land vs Team B Ground

But not every trainee will take part in this battle.

The whole team's fate is going to be dependant on one representative.

Let me explain the rules further.

There are going to be 3 reps from I-Land,from all three teams,one each. Same for ground.

All 3 representatives will be having 3 different challenges.

So there will be-

1 Rap Battle
1 Dance Battle
1 Vocal Battle

So it goes like this

Team Rap I-Land Vs Team Rap Ground

Team Dance I-Land Vs Team Dance Ground

Team Vocal I-Land Vs Team Vocal Ground

Only one trainee will represent each team.

So 6 girls will battle,3 winning teams survive. And ground and I-Land shuffle accordingly.

Now,how to decide which team will send what representative?

That is also up to you all to decide.

I want BE:LIFT,Pledis and Ithaca to discuss which three girls will represent them in rap,dance and vocal. And which team will take care of which department.

Similarly,Source,Hybe Japan and KoZ also to discuss which trainee will do what.

Basically you have to discuss which company will do what among the three departments and choose which trainee to represent you.You can check out the skills of the trainees for this.

If one company has strong vocalists,they will take up the vocal department and send in their best vocalist.

You will not know who you are pitted against until the day of the test. You won't know your opponent's song choice as well.

Each battle will take place between an I-Land Team and a Ground team. Whoever wins,goes or stays in I-Land.

I hope I have not over complicated it 😅 If you have any question you can ask me here --->

And I know most of you formed groups,but if you would like you can discuss here.

I-LAND----->

GROUND------>

And once you are done deciding,the selected representative from each company should personal message me.

Your company-rap/dance or vocal-which song you are performing.

Give me the link of that performance video.

It can be a performance of any kind.

You can choose a k-pop/english or any other language song also, no problem. Just make sure there is a proper performance video available for it :)

I will let you know how voting will take place later💖

Take your time,no hurry.

All the best everyone!!

And please do vote on this chapter and the previous ones (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Saranghae!

Author V✌️