-> Introductory Announcement 2

Hi to all owners and trainees!

So we finally have our introductory songs!

All of you have chosen amazing songs after a healthy discussion :)

So,here is some information about how the introductory episode is going to progress like. This will clear all your doubts :)

This series is totally different to I-LAND

The first round voting-it will not be based on individual scores.Voting will be done on a whole team. That means either the whole team gets in,or the whole team is out and will head to the ground.

So out of the six teams-3 get into I-LAND,whereas 3 drop to the ground.Depending on who gets the maximum votes.

So each and every individual member of a team gets a vote,and they have to vote for another team(one cannot vote for their own team)

For example-

Member 1 of Team A votes for Team 2 to pass.

Member 2 of Team A votes for Team 4 to pass.

Different members of the same team can vote individually. It all depends on who they think deserves to enter I-LAND.

That is about voting, which will be done through a simple google form :) All owners have to vote on behalf of their trainees. If you have 2 trainees ,you have to vote on behalf of both of them. It will be anonymous, and I will not reveal who voted for whom in this test, so feel free to vote :)

Next, a lot of you have asked me if you need to find covers for the song you chose.

Now since this is not an individual evaluation,and voting is based on a team's collective performance-it does not matter how many number of members are present in the performance coer you choose.

That means, even though all teams have only 5 members,the cover you choose can have more or less members. The other trainees' owners are going to judge you solely based on your team's concept and how good the performance is(their personal opinion)

So there is no restriction, feel free to choose any cover out there which you find best. Again,discuss it with your group and come to an agreement :)

Please choose a simple stage or cover,with not much heavy effects,since it is only an introductory stage.

I have seen that most of you have formed private groups to discuss, great :)

Whatever is comfortable for you :) Once you decide on your concept song,one of your team member please send the link to me privately. It will be revealed only on test day to other teams :)

Some of you have already given me your performance links,if you want to change it ,you can do that :) Or if you want to stay with that,just let me know :)

If you still want to discuss here,this space is for you :)

BE:LIFT---->

HYBE JAPAN ---->

ITHACA ----->

PLEDIS----->

SOURCE MUSIC------>

KoZ------->

I hope I explained it clearly :) If you still have any doubts you can ask me here---- ->

I have started working on writing the episode, and will get it out as soon as possible 💖