Chap 3

San's POV

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I shout to their leader that is Park Dasung.

"Wow the nerd just shouted at the 'queen' " Dasung said.

"Huh? Queen? Where? I don't see her anywhere. Did you have imaginary friend? Ouh I'm sorry for you." I retort back while smirking.

"Yah Mountain we don't want to attract attention remember?" Hong hyung whisper to me.

"Aww is the nerd's friend scared now? Running away from us?" the B group members laugh together with her.

"Such a scaredy cat? Coward ass." Kim Young said.

"Ehh? Who scared? Me? I think you are the scared one afterall we are not the one who bullied innocent people for no reason." Hong hyung snap.

"You little sh-" Young was about to slap Hong hyung when someone caught his hand interrupting our arguement

"What is going on here?"

Wooyoung's POV

We are watching the arguement unfold in front of us. We are not suprise to see that it was the B group making scene. We were about to ignore them but the shouting guy look so attractive that I can't look away.

I look to my right to see my friends watching the 4 boys instead of the B group.

"Looks like all of us just fell in love huh?" I said loudly.

"I guess, they're attractive no kidding." Yunho hyung replied.

"I mean look at Hwa hyung, he keeping his eyes on the shortest guy. He ain't looking away" Jongho said.

The guy Hwa hyung into is snapping back to Kim Young, the male from the group B look so angry.

We stood up and started to walk to the scene.

Young was about to slap the red hair guy when Hwa hyung caught his hand and ask

"What is going on here?"

Even thought we already know what happened but he is trying to be rational.

San's POV

We saw that it is the Park Seonghwa asking Young what is happening. I look to his left only to see an attractive guy name Wooyoung. I never knew that he was so eternal. Focus on the scene San!

"H-Hwa he was about to slap me." Young said.

"How dare yo-" I was about to shout at him but Seonghwa won it first.

"How dare you lie to me!" Seonghwa shouted loudly.

Hong hyung look so shock right now that make me wanna laugh but pressing it down.

"I-I di-didn't lie Hwa!" Young shout back

"You dare to lie and shout back at me? And don't fucking call me Hwa only my friends and future lover can call me that!"

"I-I'm sorr-"

"I don't want to hear anything. But the next time I know you and your B group bullying and disturbing the peace in this school, better get ready for hell." Seonghwa whisper the last 5 words but all of us heard it.

"This is because of you nerds! If you didn't make any scene Young won't be blame right now!" Dasung shouted and slap me twice and push me on the ground.

I stood up and was about to slap her for revenge but I saw Wooyoung slap her for me.

"Fuck OFF!" he said slowly and glare at her.

Dasung's eyes began to tear up and ran away. Her members turn and follow her.

The cafeteria went silence after that.

"Come on Mountain and Hong hyung. Prince are soak from the soup. It probably burned him too." Yeo said

Quickly I turn to mingi

"Are you okay prince?" I ask sweetly.

"I'm fine just a little burn."

"Do you want to go home? I can ask Dave to take you home." Hong hyung ask him.

"No need, he is on a date remember?" Mingi said.

"Should I call Melissa then?" Yeo ask this time.

"No she will beat all of you up for letting the me aka the youngest burned."

"Fineee but you are staying with us. Come one I have extra shirt and pants. Luckily I accidentally brought yours instead of mine." I said to him.

"Thanks hyung"

"No problem prince."

We then walk out of the cafeteria to the locker room.