Chap 9

Yunho then hold Mingi arms in his hold and carry him bridal style and put him out of the bound.

"Jeong Yunho wins!" the prez announce the moment Yunho put Mingi on the ground.

Third POV

"Last but not least, this is the last match and it will be Jung Wooyoung VS Choi San!" the prez announce cheerfully as it is the last activity then they can continue to study until the schoold ends.

Wooyoung and San walked up to the platform and bow to each other.

"Let's have a nice and fair match" Wooyoung smile towards San.

"Sure, just don't hurt me too much. You are stronger after all." San smile back.

"Eyy if I'm not focus enough you maybe able to win." Wooyoung chuckle a bit.

San just giggle for that statement.

"U-Uhm, you are ready? Set and Start!" the prez interrupt.

Wooyoung and San glare at him for interrupting their moment together.

Wooyoung and San started to fight and it is a balance match with many style of offence and defense.

The fight go on for so long, until San wink to Wooyoung when their eyes contact making Wooyoung stunt for a while.

Luckily he focus again when San was about to punch him. He dodge the punch and continue the fight again.

After couple of minutes, the bell rang interrupting their fight.

"The time is up! This will settle with both of you draw!" the prez said and dismiss both of the class.

"That is a good fight out there." San smile.

"Yup, I told ya that you can defeat me if I'm not focus enough. After all you are too attractive." Wooyoung accidentally blurt the last sentence out.

San laugh loudly

"You sure are too honest."

"I can be honest with you every single time baby" Wooyoung sent a wink towards San making his face goes tomato red.

"How about our group go to lunch together?" Wooyoung asked.

"Sure but why tho?"

"I'm sure the guys wanna make sure that their crushes won't get bullied." Wooyoung chuckle

San let out a soft laugh and started to walk to his group.

San's POV

I walk towards the group and say

"Hey guys, Wooyoung invited us to have lunch with his group. Would you want to go? Because I wanna goooo." I drag the last sentence and show his puppy eyes.

"With the hot guys? I absolutely agree with that plan." Yeo answered.

"You saying with Hwa's group right? Just wanna reconfirm." Hong hyung ask

"Yea with your Hwa's group." I answered

"I'm coming then and Hwa isn't mine okay." Hong hyung blushed.

"Yea right." I smirk

"How about you prince? You are fine with this?" Yeo asking Mingi

"I'm fine. I kinda liking the tall puppy guy." prince answer with shy tone.

"I definitely not letting you sitting beside him." I glare

"Ya ya, let him be. If you are happy to be with Wooyoung then let him be with that Yunho guy." Hong said

"Bu-"

"Yea San. Even tho I don't like how perv he is to our prince, but let's make our prince happy. Okay?" Yeo cut me off.

"Argh fine. But I'm locking my eyes on him 24/7. Dare touching prince and making him uncomfortable, and I'm killing him."

"Don't worry that is our plan too." Yeo and Hong hyung said in sync

"Hyunggg you are babying me again" Mingi whine.

"You are our baby. Now let's go to them." Hong walk away.

"Guess that is our cue huh?"