Chap 18

"Any more question?"

"Yes! Its more like a favor tho." Seungmin says

"Sure what is it?"

"Can you send us home?"

Third POV

"Yeah sure, no problem."

"We are staying with our boyfriends, so just teleport yourself away if 4 different faces came out of the house."

Wooyoung give an okay sign to him.

Each of the vamps hold a human to teleport except for San who teleport home by himself.

"Thank you again for helping us and saving Han from bleeding out. We owe you now. Just ask us for any help if you needed some, but within our reach only." Felix say and 4 of them bow 90 degree then walk in their house.

The top 4 then quickly teleport when they heard unknown worried voices from the house.

-skip a month-

The eight of them became 4 couple moreover the strongest couple in the school. Yes, there was some students tried to separate them but end up being kill because of their unforgivable mistake. Some even tried to kill the bots.

How all of them became couples? Let's recall back

~flasback~

Eight of them are hanging out at the amusement park.

"Let's go on the roller coaster!" Yeosang said and trying to drag Jongho with him but Jongho didn't even budge.

"You okay Hwa? Why do you look so pale? Are you hungry? You can dri-" Hongjoong started to shoot out questions making Seonghwa cut him in the middle of it.

"I'm okay, come on Yeo wanna ride the roller coaster."

"You okay with that Hwa hyung?" Yunho said.

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Uh-"

"It's nothing! I'm fine!" Seonghwa march towards the coaster

All of them then pay the tickets and ride it.

After they done, Seonghwa get of the train and vomit

"You should have deny Yeo's wish on riding that! Look you are vomitting now!" Hongjoong about to nag.

"It's fine. I just need some rest."

They then decided to eat some food then continue to enjoy their time there until the night time came.

They are walking when suddenly all the lights go off.

When the lights are on, the bots look for the other 4 o ly to see them kneeling and each of them had a box on their hand.

As in they had practice, they say

"All of you complete our life and hearts. It's fate that brought us together. If fate isn't real, then San wouldn't shouted on the first day making us attract to you."

"So will you be our boyfriends and wear this ring to show that you are ours. As well as being our future husbands!" they shouted the last sentence.

"What would we answer~" San tease.

"Yah don't tease us!" Wooyoung whine

"Ehh I also don't know what to answer you." Hongjoong join with the teasing.

"Yah! I even ride the roller coaster with all of you even when I'm acrophobia." Seonghwa said

"Awee should I say yes Yunnie?" Mingi say joining also

"Prince don't tease meee."

"Yes." Yeosang said bluntly making the others look at him and Jongho smiling widely and put the ring on Yeo's ring finger.

"Yah stop teasing them and say yes."

"YES!" the other three shouted.

"Finally" Wooyoung sigh

They put on the rings and kiss them qhile the other people cheer and whistle for them.

~End of flashback~

But what makes them feels weird is, they didn't get any threats from the B group or even see them in the school. At first they put their guard on high alert, but after 1 month of nothing they starts to calm down but still have their sense on high.

Currently, they are getting ready for school and teleport there. Whne they arrive, they saw that the school is like a horror school. The students and teacher running out of the school making Seonghwa stop one of them and ask what is happening.

"We are being attacked!"