Chap 6

The field is fill with silence until Seonghwa broke the ice.

"Can we continue to the 1 VS 1? I wanna finish early today."

"Huh? O-Ouh yeah let's move on onto the last test that is 1 VS 1."

San's POV

"Rule for 1 vs 1 battle is a little bit different than usual as we are the R and S rank." the prez said.

"1. We are gonna play both class at the a time and decide the top 4 of each class. 2. The top 4 of each class will fight each other to see who is the strongest. 3. You may injure your opponent as much as you want. 4. Dont kill 5. You can challenge anyone that you want 6. Throw your opponent out of the line and you win and last but not least 7. Let's start this." the prez smirk a bit while explaining the rules.

The rank R class start first and end up with the top 4 as the winners. Now its my class.

"Are all of you ready?"

"Yess!"

"Okay. Ready...Set...Start!" the prez blow the whistle.

We just stand there as no one challenge or tried to fight us until we and the B group the only one who is still standing while the others walk out of the bound or to injured to fight.

We face each other groups.

"Choi San you are mine!" Park Dasung shouted. I smirk a bit.

"Hehh hopefully you survive the battle honey~" Yeo said and walk towards his opponent (Han Baeyoung)

"You are mine Kim Hongjoong!" Kim Young said.

"Woohoo Kim VS Kim let's see who stronger aye. Even if I already know who gonna win this fight." Hong hyung walk away.

"Hi prince, looks like you are my opponent." Lee Hwangji said to lil prince.

"Thank you for choosing me!" Mingi smile and bow.

"Soo cuteee!" we heard Yunho shout and that only make Hwangji boil in anger.

"So who gonna start this fight first?" the prez ask.

"We are fighting first mister prez!" Yeo shout.

"Goodluck~" i said playfully.

Third POV

Yeosang walk to the platform with Baeyoung following him from behind.

"Come one don't be slow. I wanna go back early, don't you?"

"Yea. Sorry"

"Its okay" Yeosang end the conversation.

"Ready? Set...Go!"

Baeyoung run towards him trying to make him fall just for him to stretch his leg out and trip her.

He then sat on her back. "Will you yield?" he asked her.

"No!" she shouted and tried to get up only to be press by Yeosang's legs.

"Yield now!" Yeosang shout showing that he is not patient anymore.

"Fine! I yield!"

"That is too easy." Yeosang get up and walk out of the platform.

"Kang Yeosang win! Next!"

"I'm going!" Hwangji glare to Mingi

"F-fine" Mingi stutter.

They walk up to the platform.

"Start!"

"Don't cry if you lose prince" Hwangji smirk

"Who say I'm losing!" Mingi smirk back.

Hwangji stood shock

Mingi took that as a opportunity to swip Hwangjin's legs and punch his stomach as hard as he can. Hwangji punch Mingi's face making his nose bleed.

Mingi look towards his hyungs only to see that they are pissed with their red eyes.

"I better end this fight if not they definitely gonna kill him." Mingi whisper to himself.

"What are you whispering freak? Too coward."

"Nah just don't want my brothers to kill you after this fight" Mingi smile

"You lil sh-"

Mingi catch Hwangji's right leg and press on his muscle.

"Yield!" He shout

"No!"

Mingi doesn't for him to yield for the second time and just bent his opponent legs in the opposite direction making sure he heard at least a crack and throw him out of the bound.

"Song Mingi win!" the prez declare.

"We will take a break to fix Hwangji's legs.The next battle will be Kim HongJoong VS Kim Young!" the prez announce and pick Hwangji on his shoulder then run towards the school clinic.