Chap 17

"Hyung! I'm not a bean pole" Yunho whine.

"Shush, he called me muscle boy." Jongho said in a disbelieve tone.

"So, we saw that your eyes turned red when he use slur words about your boyfriend."

Third POV

The 4 of them look at each other.

"May I ask which of us?" Wooyoung asks

"All of you." Felix answered

"....Damn, we can't even punish who make the mistake as all of us commit the mistake..." the top 4 look at each other again and nod

"So...we gonna tell you the reason why. BUT you have to promise us that you won't tell anyone else or we have to kill you in order to keep this as secret." Wooyoung said with a serious face.

"O-Okay, but before that can we go to the hospital first? My friend is bleeding." Felix said.

"Ouh don't worry about that. Wooyoung call your boyfriend." Seonghwa said.

"Ehh Sannie is not my boyfriend....yet"

"He gonna be so call him. Tell him someone is injured and need his help to heal them."

"Fine...he probably sleeping tho. We play with the bullies quite long" Wooyoung then mind link San.

"Uhm, isn't he suppose to call his boyfriend to come here and help us?" Seungmin asks

"Ouh, he is calling him." Yunho giggle

"Then why is he standing with a blank face?"

"You'll see."

After a few moment San pop out of nowhere with a pajama and a shiber plushie in his arm.

"Who is hurt Woo? You call me while I'm sleeping. I just fall asleep like 5 minutes ago." San whine.

The 4 victims look at him in shock.

"Did he just pop from the air?!" Jeongin shouted.

"Yes he did and please lower down your voice. Its night time, we don't want anyone to come out now aren't we." Seonghwa whisper.

"Hey baby."

"Don't you heyy me pabo. I'm sleepy and you disturb me. Let's get to the work before Hong hyung flip the house while searching for me" San yawn and open his eyes as big as he can.

"Um? Why do they look like humans"

"Well...they are humans, baby"

San slap the back of Wooyoung's head

"Tell me everything from the start while I heal him."

San walk towards Han and put his left hand on his head while his right hand on the stomach.

While healing him, Wooyoung decide to explain what happen after they part from each other.

"So now we have to explain why our eyes turn red and how you pop out of the air." Yunho said

"We are about to tell you a very big secret. You keep it safe, you will be protected by us. You let it out to the whole world, you die." Seonghwa start

The 4 victims just nod their head.

"Okay you are done, just rest yourself and don't do heavy work. It may heal completely in 3 days." San said to Jisung.

"Thanks San." he said making San nod as in welcome.

"So we are not human. We are vampires. Not just any vampires. The five of us plus the other 3 that you have not meet yet are noble vampire as in the highest and the richest in the rank. We are also the strongest." Wooyoung continue

"We attend the most advance and richest vampire school. And the stories that says vampire can't eat garlic or be in Sun is not true. We can stand in Sun just not for long because it will make our skin itchy."

"Any question?"

"Do you guys really drink blood?" Felix asks

"Yes we drink blood. But not straightly from a human body. We drink blood from animals or blood pack that we bought from the human hospital." San answer this time while hugging Wooyoung.

"How can we differentiate noble vampire and normal vampire?"

"There is only 8 family of noble vampires. And all of that is Wooyoung from the Jung, Seonghwa from the Park, Yunho from the Jeong, San from Choi and me also from the Choi. And yes I'm actually relate with San but within the family name only, you can say that we are distant family."

"We are your hyung, use your formality." Seonghwa knock Jongho's head

"You forgot the other 3. Hongjoong hyung from the Kim family, Yeosang from the Kang and last but not least our prince Mingi from the Song." San continue the leftover one.

"Any more question?"

"Yes! Its more like a favor tho." Seungmin says

"Sure what is it?"

"Can you send us home?"