Chap 7

"We will take a break to fix Hwangji's legs.The next battle will be Kim HongJoong VS Kim Young!" the prez announce and pick Hwangji on his shoulder then run towards the school clinic.

Third POV

After 20 minutes, the prez came back.

"Alright, should we continue the battle?"

"Sure..." Hongjoong said and walk up the platform.

"Don't be rude to me, weak nerd!" Kim Young shouted to him

"Let's get it over, I don't want to accidentally kill you" Hongjoong glared at him.

Young shiver a bit but stay with the poker face and walk over to the platform.

"Ready? Start!"

Hongjoong right away grab Young's arms and flip him on his back. He then punch his shoulder until a crack was heard. He stood up and watch Young in pain.

"Yield" Hongjoong said

"Never!" Young said

"Come on hyung be fast I wanna let out my steam too." San said from the bench

"Fine, get ready to be in pain bastard." Hongjoong's eyes turned red and started to break Young's legs then attack his face until he black out with blood on his face.

"Kim Hongjoong wins! Ne-"

"I'm ready" San stood up already on the stage and glare at the B group with full of anger.

"Come on Park shitty Dasung! I don't have all day for you!" He shouted to Dasung.

Dasung walk slowly towards the platform feeling scared of San. The prez started the battle right away when she arrive on the platform.

"Ready? Start!"

San aim straight for her hair, fist it tightly and slam her head on the ground. He slam her head multiple times then he throw her on her back and punch her face. He keep throwing punches until her nose broke and bleeding non-stop.

"St-Stop!" Dasung shouted

"You poured hot soup on Mingi and doesn't even apologize. If you’re a shitty person, you get a shitty injury" San said in a low but scary tone.

All the students goes quite out of shock. They can't believe that the 'nerds' they bullied are stronger than them. They are too quiet when suddenly

"Hell yea! Thank you for the relieveness, Mountain!" Yeosang shout in happiness

"Fuxking break her, Mountain! She and her group fucking think us like a small insects that they can step on!" Hongjoong shout.

"Hyung, thank you for the revenge!" Mingi smiled brightly

"You're welcome my brothers!" San's reply back while punch her twice on the stomach and stop.

The top 4 trying to hold back their laughter but they failed. All the students can hear them snikering at the back.

San grab her hair again and drag her to the bound. Punching her once again and knock her out of the bound.

"Ch-Choi San wins!"

"Let's rest for 30 minutes before going to the final round!" the prez say and pick Dasung and run to the school clinic.

Everyone look at the so called 'nerds' and started to whisper.

"Are you guys stupid or plainly idiot? Ouh I'm sorry both are the same" Yeosang retort.

"We are not deaf you know" San glare at them.

All the students stop whispering and look at him in fear.

-skip 30 minutes-

The prez came back and said

"Shall we continue? Alright first fight will be Park Seonghwa VS Kim Hongjoong"

You can clearly see that Seonghwa doesn't want to fight Hongjoong but a test is a test.

"Sorry if I accidentally hurt you." Hwa whispered into Hongjoong's ear.

"It's okay, this is a test and you are stronger so I won't keep any grudge on you." Hongjoong replied.

"Start!"

Seonghwa and Hongjoong stood in the middle of the platform not moving.

After 5 minutes, Hongjoong finally give in and start with a right hook. Seonghwa was startle but dodge in time.

Hongjoong keep throwing punches and kicks in so many style while Seonghwa just defense himself.

"Come on Hwa I'm getting tired." Hongjoong said not realising he blurted out Seonghwa's nickname.

Seonghwa started to blush while Wooyoung and the other started to smirk with teasing face.

After 25 minutes of Hongjoong throwing kicks and punches, Seonghwa finally ending it and moving to punch Hongjoong in a fast speed but Hongjoong swipe his punch. They keep stalling the time until Hongjoong is tired.

"Ahhh I don't care I'm tired."

Hongjoong lay down on the platform

"Park Seonghwa wins! Next up! Kang Yeosang VS Choi Jongho!"

Seonghwa walk towards Hongjoong and carry him bridal style walking to San. He carefully put Hongjoong beside San and walked away.