Chap 13

The bell ring interrupting their talk.

"Let's continue at cafeteria on lunch period."

"Sure, now let's go to class."

Third POV

-time skip-

*lunch period*

San and his group go to the cafeteria for lunch. But they straight away walk to search for a table and sit down. Why? Because they know that Wooyoung and his group will bought them food so why do they need to go and buy some.

After a while, the top 4 came each with two tray in their hand

"Your food has come your highness" Wooyoung joked

"Thank you slave" San play along

"Hey I am too handsome to be a slave."

"Hmm...then how about future boyfriend?"

"I love the sound of that."

"Ya ya start eating. And don't all of you wanna explain about the parents problem?"

"Ouh yea! About that w-"

*ding ding ding ding~*

Announcement: All students please gather at hall A now. Its a suprise gathering that held by 4 important family. I repeat. All students please gather at hall A at once. Its a gathering held by 4 important families.

"Hehe....looks like thay arrived..." Mingi giggle nervously

"Let's sit at the behind row ya?" Yeosang suggest

"Yes we should." they agree making the top 4 wonder why they are so scared

They started walking towards the hall A. Unfortunately, the behind rows are full and only left the front rows open for them to sit.

"Shit. The teacher calling us to sit in the front row." Seonghwa said

"Can't it be more worse now." Wooyoung sigh

"Careful what you wish for"

"Students please take a seat. Those who came late, we are sorry but we didn't have enough chair. Hope you can stand for this gathering. We will start in a minute." the principle say.

"I would like to thank our respectful amd noble guest the Kim family, Choi family, Song family and the Kang family."

The moment the principle said the family name, San and the others started to sweat as their parents walk on the stage wih a straight face.

"I now will hand the mic to the Choi's head family as the main speaker for all 4 families." the principle smile then pass the mic to San's father and walk off the stage

"Hello students. Sorry for the sudden gathering but we heard a very sorrowful and we feel sad about it."

Mr. Choi take a deep breath and glare towards all the staffs and the students except San' group and the principle. They shiver under the glare

"We...found out that OUR SONS were being bullied and neglected in this school." every students plus staffs gasp in shock as the nerds are from noble vampire family.

"And we have to find out about the bully from our maid instead of our sons mouth." He then glare towards San making the whole group sweat.

"Kim Young, Lee Hwangji, Park Dasung and Han Baeyoung. Will you come up the stage."

They didn't move from their seats. And this is a mistake as Mrs. Choi take the mic forcely from Mr. Choi.

"He told you to STAND UP!" she shout the last two words making them stood up and walk on the stage shaking. They follow the order as they doesn't want to bring unfortune for their family just because they ignore a noble vampire family command.

"I believe that four of you bullied our sons just because they are nerds?" Mr. Choi ask once he take the mic back

The B group stay silence.

This time Mingi's father took over the mic

"He ask you something, SO ANSWER IT!" he lose his cool as his son is the most precious thing that happened to his family.

"Y-Yes s-sirs and m-ma'am." Dasung stutter.

"And why did you do that?" Mr. Choi ask after taking the mic back for the second time

"W-We can't help it! They stole our boyfriends!" Dasung said suddenly shouting doesn't know from where the sudden confident came.

"What the fuck did you just said!"