Chap 23

While they were fighting, Hongjoong stop making the ropes and poles as he ran out of energy. He sat down in front of the ropes and poles. Suddenly some poles were taken but when he look up there is no one.

"Am I hallucinating out of exhausted?" Hongjoong thought until many loud screams can be heard at the same time.

"AARRGGHH!"

Third POV

The nobles vampires look up only to see some disintegrated ash. They were confuse at first but the was shook to see the humans that kept them as vampire a secret stabbing the witches left and right using the poles Hongjoong had created with his magic.

"This is our chance! Tie up all the vampires and then take care of the witches." Seonghwa link to the nobles mind.

Hongjoong started making the ropes again as he saw the hope to win against them. The noble tie up every bad vampires their eyes lay on.

One of the bad vampire rebel and tried to kill Jeongin when San appear and tie him up tiedly.

The witches are panicking as they were losing the humans doesn't stop stabbing them with poisonous poles. They knew they are losing and tried to dlead out of the village.

But while they panicking, they didn't realise that the nobles are done tying up the bad vampires.

Wooyoung and San hold each other hands resonanting their power and creat an invisible barrier so that the witches can't run away from the village. The humans continue killing the witches.

After a while, they can only see tied up and knock out vampires and disintegrated witch ashes. They calm down and sit, all breathing heavily.

"Why are you guys here?" Yeosang raised his eyebrows to the humans.

"We gone home early today and want to make a party for our almost graduate boyfriends." Minho said

"That doesn't answer the question." Yunho state.

"Your parents told us that you were gone for the groceries but haven't come back for nearly 2 hours. So we decide to go to the store incase you are lost." Seungmin answer this time.

"But while walking we heard some noises going on in the abandoned village and thought it was you guys. So we walk here only to see you vampires are losing so we thought that this is the time for you to deserve our help this time." Chan continue basically ending the short story.

"We owe you after all." Jeongin gave a smile

"Aigoo you baby bread. I'm proud of your braveness to help us" Seonghwa pinched his cheek.

"Hwa hyung seems to like asking for his death." Jisung whisper to San.

"I know right! Just look at Channie hyung face." San giggle

"Well since we are done here in the human realm, we should return to our land and take over it again." Hongjoong said.

"Can't you stay here for a while?" Seungmin asks

"We can't. The 'while' that we stayed, the more clans will try to take over our clan. So we have to secure it now when no one knew about it being left without a ruler." Wooyoung added

"They have to go baby." Hyunjin peck Seungmin forehead

"It's okay. We will visit here again when we have free time. It has better oxygen and environment too." Mingi smiled

"Promise?" Jeongin asks

"We promise you baby." Yeosang ruffles his hair making the baby bread smiled

"I guess it's time to say goodbye." Yunho said

"Wait, let me mind link our parents, telling them to teleport too. Give me a sec." Jongho step back a bit

After he is done, the nobles smile and wave to the humans. Then teleport to their own realm, arriving in their mansion.