Chap 14

And why did you do that?" Mr. Choi ask after taking the mic back for the second time

"W-We can't help it! They stole our boyfriends!" Dasung said suddenly shouting doesn't know from where the sudden confident came.

Third POV

"What the fuck did you just said!" San burst

"I said what I said!" Dasung shout back making the other three of her group take a step back as they doesn't want to be include for her punishment and tarnish their family name.

"Do you even know that you are in trouble right now?" San ask

"Do I look like I care?! You stole my boyfriend and I will announce it to the whole school! Heck even the world if I need too!"

"Wooyoung are not yours to begin with!"

Dasung then teleport and clutch San's hair and slap him hard.

This making Wooyoung angry as hell.

"Who do you think you are?!" Wooyoung's eyes turned deep red in anger.

"Honey aren't you proud of me? I slapp the nerd, he will be scared of me now. Plus we can be together now." Dasung hugged Wooyoung

San stood up and be ready incase Wooyoung explode in anger.

And that happened the moment Dasung put her head on his chest. Wooyoung pull her hair and say

"I'm asking you again. Who. Do. You. Think. You. Are." he said in a low voice

"I-I'm your girlfriend of course and honey you are hurting me."

Wooyoung push her away making her to fall and twist her own ankle and starts to use his power to cut her without relising making her bleed.

"You? My girlfriend? What a bullshit! And I told you many times! Hurt my Sannie and I will making you regret living!"

"Ouh and only my Sannie plus mine and his friend can call me pet names." Wooyoung glare and about to kill her when San hug him

"Wooyoungie come on stop this um? I told you it's fine and I'm stronger than her. I'm not hurt baby, now please release her. I'm sure my parents know what to do with her now." plead San making Wooyoung calm down and stoping the murderer that about to happen

"You are lucky San told me to spare you. If not I'm killing you right now. Touch even a hair on San again, and I will torture you." Wooyoung said and grab San waist and sit down, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry that all of you have to see that. But as you know, we as in the top 4 already warn all of you, don't touch our future mates. We want to please our soon to be in laws today, but they have to fucked it up." Seonghwa said making Hongjoong hold his hand incase he burst too.

"Wooyoung especially warn all of you in the cafeteria, it's like digging your own grave if you didn't take it seriously. Remember we are the top 4 in this school making us the strongest." Yunho said

"I repeating this again. Dont.Touch.Our.Mates.Ever.Again" Jongho eyes turn deep red.

All eight of them sit down while San and his friend calming down their own crush/soon to be mate.

"Well the 4 of you meet us after this gathering please. We would like to talk to you. And Park Dasung, you are dismiss from being a noble vampire family now, I'm not that heartless to make your family poor because of your fault. So you brought this to yourself." Mr. Choi said into the mic.

"And the other three of you bullies will do the community service for 20 years. Is that okay with the other parents?"

"I'm sure all of us agree with anything that you said Mr. Choi." Yeosang father said.

"That's all for today's gathering. You are dismiss!"