Chap 4

We then walk out of the cafeteria to the locker room.

Yeosang's POV

"I know they are attractive and cute at the same time but can you stop staring at them?" I said annoyed to Wooyoung's and Yunho's long stares to my two youngest brother.

They quickly turn to me and blush

" W-We ar-are not lo-looking at them at a-all" Wooyoung said.

"Ouh really?" I really feel annoyed now.

"Woah relax Yeo. Where is the calm Yeo right now?" Hong hyung interrupt before I explode fully.

"They are gone hyung. They are gone the time that bitch slap our Mountain." I nearly snap remembering how red San's cheek are.

"You do know our Mountain took all the anger in our group and let it out right?" Hong hyung said.

"I know."

"Do you know he took that role because he doesn't want any case regarding you breaking someone else bones again?"

"Y-Yea"

"You broke someone's bones?" Jongho ask.

"Yes, why you got any problem with that?"

"N-No"

Hong hyung then sigh and said

"Come on Yeo, let's regroup. I wanna see our two youngest condition."

"Sure hyung."

With that we leave the cafeteria with an empty stomach.

Wooyoung's POV

"I'm definitely taking their Mountain as my mate." I accidentally said out loud.

"I'm taking the shortest guy in their group, his smile is cute." Hwa whisper it but all of us can hear it. He even blush while saying it!

"I'm marking their prince as mine." Yunho hyung said proudly

"And last but not least I'm interested in the bone breaking boy, their Yeo.," Jongho smirk a bit.

"They are definitely attractive and not attention seekers. They are perfect."

"So trueee"

"Come one the bell gonna ring we have to at least taste the bimbimbap."

"Yea sure"

San's POV

"You sure you don't want to go home, prince?" I'm trying to convince him from the moment we walk out of the cafeteria.

"I'm sure Mountain hyung"

"No doubt?"

"Not even one."

I just sigh.

"Stop pestering our prince, Mountain." Hong hyung walk in.

"But he was burned from the hot soup!"

"And you were slap twice. Come here let me put some cream on your cheek." Yeo hyung said walking through the door.

"I'm fine hyung." I said to him

"Well I'm not fine. I felt my anger boiled when she slap you. If Wooyoung didn't interfere, she maybe in ER now. Now you better come here" he said and glare at me.

I shiver at that statement. I walk slowly towards him and stood silently.

"You should have listen the moment he walk in. Stupid Mountain." Hong hyung said.

"Ok I done applying the cream now let's go back to the class."

"Let's go the bell rang 10 minutes ago." Hong hyung said.

We walk into our class when we arrive. We open the door only to see the subject teacher and the principal himself. We walk towards our seat and sit down.

"You dare to come in my class late and doesn't even apologize for the late." the teacher ask with an eyebrown raise.

The class giggle a bit.

I were about to respond but the principal cut me off.

"It's okay. Mr. Choi why are you late?"

"Our prince were bullied Mr.Principal." I replied.

"Huh such reason you got there. Do you think the principle will believe you?" the teacher laugh a bit.

"Yes." I said boldly.

"Ye-Yes?"

"Yes I would believe it" the principal himself confirm it this time.

The principal go on his knees and said.

"I'm sorry Mr.Choi, Mr.Kim, Mr.Kang and Mr.Song for my students and staff behaviour."

The other members look at me. I sigh

"Please get up Mr. Im. It's not your fault, you are busy after all. You can't watch over 700 students and your staffs at the same time. That will kill you." I said to him.

"Thank you Mr.Choi for not taking any serious issue about them." the principal bow again before stood up properly.

"From now on. No! And i mean NO students going to bully them. Treat them with respect. They are stronger than all of you here. Even the teachers. Class dismiss" the principal walk out of the class after his little speech.

The teacher and the students were still in shock but the class prez stood up and said.

"For tomorrow we gonna have some PE test. We are combining with the rank R class. That's all from me thank you."

We walk out of the class and started to jog home.

"Today is such a dramatic day." I said

"So true" the other replied in sync.