Note

Hey,

I am re-writing this note, just to add a little warning within it..

Whenever I write a story, I tried to quote it down from where I got inspiration, which I believe is fair to let people know before some misunderstanding...

here I got the inspiration for this story while watching an episode of 'The Doctor' where a lady was a kleptomaniac and was facing an issue in her personal life with her husband and job, and embarrassed by her situation, which inspired me to write down about Gulf.. 

Mew, Gulf are actors and real people living out there, I chose them as my lead in my every story, they have no relation with this, and scenarios are all made up. If they have a resemblance it will be a coincidece.

The main purpose of writing this note is, 

Please do not copy my work, do not post it anywhere else without my permission, the people are real but the storyline belongs to me, so kindly I am using the word kindly and don't want to be rude, so please understand it as my polite warning..

I really do put effort into writing, you may not feel it, but I really do, so don't trigger my polite nerves and flush down my efforts..

Thank you for picking this book to read, hope you would enjoy it💜💜