Truth??

Published on: September 2, 2021

***

Mew was going back and forth after watching the clip, "It doesn't make sense"

"Why did he do that??"

"He is after your money" Pen answered without any doubt...

"Please pen... are you even hearing yourself"

"Why not??"

"He has gifted me this 1000s dollar watch a few minutes ago and you think he will care for some 20 or 30 dollar paper stone..."

"And out of all things a paper stone??"

"There are like some exclusive painting in my cabin, he could go for them, or some other valuable"

"Maybe be taking painting would not be easy"

"He had whole big fat ass suitcase with him at that time, he could have easily fit them," Mew exasperated

Pen was surprised by the way Mew talks, seems like that guy really rubbed something on him..

"But still it looks like he is after money, or maybe some high profile clients??"

"I am the one living under his roof for like more than four months", "he even doesn't know where I live, and he didn't question me once", "and about links he didn't ask me for once, he is doing good in what he does, he doesn't need me for his career growth"

"You are living with him?? What, why didn't I know", "So you are really??"

"Yaa why are you doubting me when I clearly told you", "I am going out with him", "Just don't tell my parents yet"

"Okay... so??", "Maybe he has a thing for stones??"

"He is still in my cabin look what he is doing"

They saw him sitting on the couch going through papers, then threw them slammed. Mew chuckled, Pen gave him a look like what is funny in that...

"He hates difficult words", "and called them way too fancy for his liking"

They turned towards the monitor again, and Gulf stood from his position roaming around looked at the paintings for a while,

Pen eyed Mew like "I told you"

"Believe me, he is trying to understand them, and I am pretty sure, if you ask him he will give you some bizarre answer, acting as an expert, he doesn't know shit about them, but he is gonna pretend as an expert" Mew chuckles again...

Pen just rolled his eyes and fixed on the monitor...

Soon he started to move towards the Mew's table, and sat in front of the crystal, with sparkling eyes.. He stayed there for a while, then picked up the crystal tossing and turning it carefully, and then with a blink of an eye he put it into his pocket and walk out of the Mew's office

They both looked at the monitor with gaped mouths and made eye contact...

Mew pulled out his phone and called Gulf multiple times, but every call went unanswered to the automated message, it is the same as last time, he was calling and calling and keeps on getting the automated message...

"I am going"

"Mew is it be okay??"

"What??"

"I mean he can be dangerous"

"He is not"

"But"

"Trust me, I know him, it is something else"