Som tam

Published on: August 18, 2021

***

 "Here is your coffee" Pen placed the coffee in front of Mew...

"Hmmm"

"They are gonna accept the proposal don't be stressed out"

"Yaa, I know"

"You looks weary??", "Don't scare others with your grumpy mood"

"Sigh"

"Boss??"

"Sigh"

"Mewww??"

"He wants to eat Som tam"

"Who??" judging Mew, he doesn't seem over with that guy

"That Guitarist??"

Mew nods his head, "Then what is so dramatic in that??"

"My fake face blew, he knew I wanted to make him suffer"

Pen took a seat at that, "And??"

"And he wants to eat Som tam"

"And??"

"And he is gay"

"So you get what you want, his weakness"

"I also thought that but he is open about it"

"Are you sad, that you can't use it in your advantage"

"No", 

"Then what??" Pen was frustrated, this guy definitely knows how to give migraine

"He said he would bang me"

Pen's eyes socketed out, "He threatens you??"

"He tried", " But If we are in that position, I would bang him.... what do you think??"

"How would I know??" Pen backed away, hearing these things is not new for him, but Mew talking about these things is new, he is a private person doesn't talk much about the relationship, and emotions, and here he is openly talking about S**x, moreover with a guy, is he interested in guys now, or want to experiment...

"He said I am huge, it is a good thing right, but hearing it from him felt weird"

Pen was having a hard time, it is totally not Mew, he is conservative type, he don't talk about, D**ks like this, it is a big no no, this guy surely eating something wrong, in these past days,

"Okay, and??"

"He wanted to eat som tam"

"Why you  are perturbing over som tam, when I can see 10 other concerns to talk about"

"He said that after telling me, he knew my evil plan of making him cry, and then asked me to bring Som tam"

"What does it mean??" He flattens his face on the table

"That...he wants to bang you after dinner, but he praised your d**k maybe wanted to get banged" is the only reason that came out from Pen's brain...

He supports his head on his arm, "Nahhh....He would have done it if he wanted to for a week now, and I was mostly passed out so, it would be easier for him"

"How??"

"I was sleeping over his place for more than a week now"

This is new, why he didn't know that, they left the office together..

"So he assaulted you??"

"No", "Does sleeping together count as assault"

"You what??"