Sleep

Note: pics are googled, credit to their rightful owners

Published on: August 21, 2021

***

"You got tanned"

"Is it bad??"

"Not really, we look same though, see" he compared his arm with the other, "but you have more muscles than I" he puckered is lips out and squeezed his own biceps, 

The tan man laughed again wholeheartedly, the same laugh which makes his eyes creased into a thin line.

He wiped his invisible tears, "So, You are flirting with me again??"

Gulf was too lost to check out the face in front of him, "ummm....Is it working this time??"

Man chuckled again...

Bzzzzzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Your phone" he pointed at Gulf's pocket,

Gulf smiled at him and excused himself for a sec, once the call ends he looked in the direction with a smile, but he was gone, his smile dropped.

"Where did he go??"

He looked around, he was really gone, where did he go, was he imagining, he scanned the area again but he didn't saw that face,

He looked at his shirt, it was still unbuttoned, showing his chest and moles, he gulped what was that....

He was sure that man had buttoned his clothes than how, he massaged his head, and asked the bartender about the guy with him and to his surprise he was alone from the start,  this is crazy how many drinks he had tonight, without looking for the man further he ran out of the club.

He is getting insane with every passing day, he needs to sleep...why the hell he can't sleep he had tried every f**ing thing,

Every f**ing thing,

He took out the phone and called Mild, where Mild chirped from the other side,

"Hey I was about to call you, the apartment is ready", "you can check it out"

"That is a relief, Thankyou"...Thank god finally he can sleep in his place...

He entered the apartment, everything has been changed, the wall colors, his furniture, he checked out the design and things feeling satisfied with the outcome.

Opened his drawer to change clothes, Mew's changes were still there he ignored them and took out his clothes,

He entered to take shower, his toiletry was still there, sigh again, "That is why I hate people in my place, they leave traces"

"You are everywhere.... everywhere but not where I wanted"   Sigh, picked all the toiletry to dispense, he stood beside the bin, contemplating, should he throw them, what if he came back, but he didn't come for a week now, but what if.

He groaned in frustration, and placed the things back to their palace gave a last glance to the two toothbrushes in the compound, and closed the door...

"I hate it"

He has thrown that silly, arrogant, two-word sticky note 100 times, it was all crumbled and has lost its glue. He again crumbled it and threw it somewhere, after making a coffee he settle on the couch looking at the crumpled piece of paper on his kitchen counter, he sighed and gets up and unfolds the piece of paper, and placed it on the fridge with a magnet.

"Eat breakfast"

"And you forget to order one, right??", "Did you wonder once I am eating or not", "Jerk"