Cat

Published on: September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for showering this story with so much love💜💜

***

He holds Mew's hovering face in mid..., "No wait wait", "let me hear it clear" 

"It means I can touch you as much as I want"

"You are touching me since long, Gulf"

"No, like I can do anything"

"Yaa", "if you want to, just let me know before... so you know, I got prepared"

"What about that six month no kiss thing??"

"It is about feelings"

Gulf squealed again, Mew tried to dive into others neck but got stopped,

"Wait, we are not clear enough"

"Like what??"

"Like I can touch your man boobs and bite on them", "and you will not freak out"

"How can I forget you are shameless"

"Answer me"

"yes"

"No full statement"

"It is embarrassing"

"It is not", "see, I am gonna say it, subject G allows subject M to touch his man boobs, which he doesn't have but in the future when his man boobs came along with his 16 pack abs, he can dive into them"

Mew laughed out loud, "what is 16 pack abs??"

"You are a noob, It is gym bod...more the merrier"

Mew chuckled and agreed that he can touch his man boobs and bite on them..

"And I can give you a hickey and scratch on your back"

"You want to scratch my back??"

"Yaa why not", "What is wrong with scratching backs, you can scratch mine"

"Okay, you can scratch on my back"

"And what about hickey"

"You can give it too, don't make it on visible places"

"And what about the tattoo and the thing besides that, can I bite on that too"

"I am not sure you can bite on the thing besides that, but I am ok with tattoo"

Gulf's eyes became glassy again,

"What??, you really can't bite there Gulf you know that"

"No, I am just happy" he fanned himself, smiling with teary eyes, "You are hard right??"

Mew blushed, hiding his face and inhaling others scent, "Yaa"

"For Me"

Mew put his hands on his face, "yaa"

Gulf changed his position and faced Mew's crotch,"Don't you know you should bow, not stand up before your seniors"

He backed to face Mew, "You made me suffer for more than six months"

"I thought we were the same"

"You were not dealing with it... being horny for me", "But I was, being horny for you all the time"

Mew pouts Gulf gives a quick peck on Mew's cheek with the same muhhhh sound "You have no idea how much I was treasuring these little baby kisses of yours", and with that he jumped and ran out of the room, but came back and remains rooted on the door.