Experiment

Published on: August 25, 2021..

Imp: There are few terms used in this chapter which, I guess most of you are aware of, but if there is a fraction of people who are not then read this or for better explanation google them:

Asexual: the person who lacks sexual attraction to others, they can be romantic but not physical.. something like that, it is the basic definition of a broad spectrum...

Demisexual: who feel sexual attraction after making an emotional connection, fall under the asexual spectrum, but if they find someone with their emotional inclination they can be sexually active...

*****

Knock knock

Finally, after weeks of waiting and hallucinating the knock on his door for the umpteenth time...

the real knock tapped on his door, he ran towards the door but stays there for a while, he was excited with anticipation as well as nervous, why the hell he is nervous, it is not like he don't know who is behind the doors, but he is the reason why he is nervous too...

He touched his burning cheeks and fanned on his face, padded left and right few times...

Knock knock

he squealed again, what is wrong with him, calm down Gulfie calm down... 

he brushed his hairs and finally opened the door with pink dust on his cheeks...

Mew was standing there in his perfect suit, with plastic bags in his hand...

Gulf fidget again, "Ummm Hey"

Mew chucked and lightly tapped on Gulf's nose, while entering into apartment handing him the plastic bags as he removed his shoes and started undoing his coat...

Gulf followed him with a plastic bag in his hand and red cheeks..

"It looks like a new place"

"Yaa??"

"Yaa"

"It looks more lively, I like it" 

he checked out the things Gulf has changed, the darker black couch was replaced with light gray, walls are too painted in light colors, the curtains were of pastel shade, the area was filled with scented candles and succulent plants..

he entered into the bathroom, it was the same almost except lightning was changed, he looked at his toiletry still there on the shelf he smiled..

and came to the kitchen area, saw the crumpled note on the refrigerator, he folded his lips to retaining them to smile so widely, Gulf was busy in arranging the things in place, he came from behind and snaked his arms to others waist, resting his chin on others shoulder, Gulfs' movement paused for a sec, and then he resumed with stretched lips...

"Why did you changed??"

"Nothing particular, for fun" come on he is not gonna tell he was almost insomniac for a while...

"Do you need help??"

"I don't want dishes on the floor"

"But you like to see me on your floor"

Gulf looked at him from the side, and chuckled

"You are reeking..How much you smoked, ??"

"Just few"

"In numbers??"

"Fifty sixty cigs"

Gulf turned back to see Mew, and was welcomed with bloodshot eyes, "Do you want to die early??"