Love

Published: September 8, 2021

***

Finally, the girl left him alone after sliding her card in his pocket, he hold her with his typical flirty smile, unbothered to give a second glance to the card...

He sighed and took out his phone... Mew would be here in few minutes, he waited he should be here till now, he checked his phone again...

"I am gonna be late" 

"Can't pick you up"

"Booked a cab for you"

He read the messages, his grip on the necklace tighten, suddenly he became conscious of the situation, did he just flirted with a girl??, his heart rate hiked at the realization, he was flirting, and he didn't even realize it...

He hugged her, let her feel him she was touching her all over, he felt sickened with own self....

All these troubles just for this piece of thing in his hand, he once again looked at the thing, and felt the rage, the frustration, what was he thinking, was he even thinking, why he doesn't have any control, why he is like this, he wants to throw the pendant away but he can't, he clutched on it. 

Re-reads the messages, how will he face him, he can't face him right now, he can't, what if he found out the necklace,  what if he asks questions, feeling guilty already, he clutched on the necklace and went to his apartment instead of going to Mew's place.....

*

*

"He is not still here"

"It is past midnight"

"Se should be here till this time"

Mew was going back and forth, he shouldn't leave him there, he should have waited, maybe it is something else, maybe he was overthinking, how can he behave so childish,,, he pulled out his hair and looked at the time, it is 2 am..

He took out his phone to call Gulf's number it was switched off, he called once again, but again it was switched off....

 He panicked and call the cab driver.....He canceled the cab why??,

Why did he canceled the cab...

It is 3 am in the morning, his mind filled with all kinds of scenarios, Why Prink??, is he playing with me??, is he still out there with her??

No he can't, he cared right, he cared, must be some misunderstanding, he tousles his hair and

Went outside, looking at the road, waited there for half an hour and came inside when he started to feel chills,

Why isn't he home yet, please don't be with her, is he s*xually frustrated, is it because we had not done it yet. 

It must be the reason, but why Prink, he face palmed himself,

I shouldn't have made him wait this long, I am imposing my issues on him, he gives everything, and I... did he left me, Is he gonna leave me soon after this, Is this gonna repeat every weekend after this, Does he lose interest in me because he finds something more pretty..

He didn't realize but his eyes were shedding going back and forth from door to clock, then again from clock to the door, like they were trapped in going back and forth in a loop..

It is five in the morning and he is still not here, his eyes were heavy and his head was spinning from all crying, he was angry, sad, and desperate to see him, he should be here, holding him, in his arms, not in Prink's,