Gulfsexual

Published on: September 9, 2021

***

Gulf was dressed up when Mew came out from the shower...

"Where are you going??"

"I want to do things right"  put his couple's watch on his wrist, and marched towards the shoe area...

Mew followed him behind, "What do you mean?"

He sat on a small area to tighten the shoelaces, not looking at Mew.

"She gave me her address that day if I am interested and want to do something",

"Gulf??" Mew's face fell as he stands in front of him..

He straightens up and kissed on the droopy mouth of Mew's

"I need to return that pendant" and he pulled the knob to go out...

"Gulf??"

He looked at fidgeting Mew while closing the door, he came back, "Why are you anxious?", he again kissed on that droopy mouth..

Mew pulled him closer rubbing on younger's back, put his head on other's shoulder, his hands moving up and down kneading him. 

"Can I drive??"

Gulf nods his head massaging Mew's nape, "We need to go to my apartment first"

Mew picked up his car keys, and phone..."Yaa..okay"

"Aren't you gonna change"

"Let's end this soon"

He took Gulfs' hand and went out in his shorts and tank top, putting his sneakers on...

They drive to the Gulf's apartment talking about random things, Gulf keeps on playing with Mew's fingers, placing them on his face nibbling on them.

Finally, they reach out at the address in Gulf's hand... he opens the door and steps out of the car...

Mew didn't move out, "Aren't you gonna come up??"

Tapped on his steering, struggling "Just return it to her, I will wait here", "if you take more than ten minutes I'll be up" Gulf nods and runs towards the building...

He reached out at the apartment number and knocked on the door, few minutes later door opened and a smiling woman welcomed him.

"Good to see you", her arms moved to snake around his neck, which he held in between.

"Umm no, There is misunderstanding", "I am not here for this"

"What do you mean??"

He took out the pendant and placed it in her hand, "you must have lost it", "I am here to return it"

She scoffed, " Whom You're trying to fool around, so you came here all the way to return this fake piece"

"Yaa, it does sound ridiculous... but it is the truth"

"Okay, I received the pendant, now wanna have a cup of coffee" she opened the door fully... giving him an open invitation...

"No", he turned around leaving a gaping woman on the door, but then he faced her again, she smiled widely.

"Don't tell me, you are playing hard to get laid??"

"How did you know??, I really am playing hard to get laid."

She gave a knowing smile and rubbed on his arms...

"So??"

"Yaaa, but I can't, he won't give in so easily"