00

Yani watched Kai closely as she drove it was as if she was studying his every action

Yani watched Kai closely as she drove it was as if she was studying his every action. She noticed how alert he was as he kept checking the side mirrors. Kai rubbed his hands up and down his pants while bouncing his right leg rapidly which led to him biting his nails. Yani suspense was starting to kick in, right along with her attitude because she felt as though she was being left in the dark at the wrong time.

Yani checked her review mirror to check on sarai who was still sleeping peacefully.  Her mind was slowly starting to be filled with questions but she didn't want to ask Kai because a blind person could tell he was acting like a guilty soul. He glanced at her when he thought she wasn't looking he wanted to speak up but was afraid.

Kai turnt around in his seat and stared at his little girl Sarai he wanted to cry as he blowed her a kiss. That alone made Yani heart start to race so she start looking in the mirrors trying to see if she noticed any cars following them, she spotted a blue Nissan Altima so she kept a close eye on it.

Kai finally spoke up telling her to make a sharp left which would lead them into the worse neighborhood everybody tried to stay away from. She checked her rear view mirror again and noticed the same blue Altima now she definitely knew someone was following them which caused her anxiety to shoot through the roof.

At the age of  18 she never expected her life to turn out like this not saying she regretted it but she definitely wish she would've been more careful. Kai closed his eyes as he let guilt eat him away because he knew he couldn't escape this fate, he wish he could've just stayed away from this street lifestyle but it was to late.

Yani start panicking which caused her to speed up and look at kai for directions because at this point she lost her train of thought. Kai was to busy in his own mind he didn't even notice the blue Altima pointing guns out the window and you could tell whoever was in that car was riding deep. Kai noticed Sarai wining in her sleep but as he reached for her everything started going in slow motion.

The blue Altima slid up on the side of them and started airing shots. Bullets we're ripping through the car causing Yani to scream and swerve she was  slowly losing control of the car. Sarai was screaming as glass went flying after being shattered, Kai was ducking shots as he jumped in the back rushing to Sarai aid as he notice her covered in blood and slowly starting to lose consciousness.

Yani noticed her screams dying down causing her to let go of the wheel once she saw her baby girl struggling to breathe while covered in blood—Forgetting she was still pressing the gas while yelling at fella who was hit multiple times but he was trying to grab Sarai. By the time she looked up she was to close to the tree to stop. She screamed as everything went black.

Everybody in the neighborhood finally came out after the shots died down and they saw the car buried up under the tree as they quickly walked down and tried to save them. Multiple people start calling the police while trying to help each one of them out the car but yani was losing to much blood. The only thing she could mumble out was "my baby "

Kai was still alert although in pain a wave of guilt swallowed him as he looked at the scene in front of him. One man helped him out the car as he held Sarai in his hands. He was trying to stay up and not close his eyes as he heard the sirens in the distance.As for Yani she was in and out.