32

-Asani -"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ "

-Asani -
"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ "

" what cause in all reality ian really messing with you like dat no way"

"Why what I did" snakes walked up to me making me step back.

"Yeen text me for two days and don't say you were busy because deuce text me and said good morning sis and bogo so it's no excuse"

"I wasn't even with them niggas I was handling some moe stuff so come correct if you coming " he mugged me extra hard " yeah whatever are you gone take me to my auntie shop or what ?"

"Nah I'm cool on dat find yo own way there" he opened my door and walked out of it leaving it open " and I will tf make sure you delete my number to "

"Heard" I slammed my door shut and sat down on the bed and began to moisturize my body " DON'T BE SLAMMING DOORS IN MY HOUSE ASANI"...yeah it's bout time to move on out.

If snakes wasn't getting on my nerves she was getting on my nerves...I got to GET TF ASAP I said in my head. After I moisturized my body I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

"Bye love you tell shanti send me the pictures after y'all get done" I gave her a thumbs up and walked out the door and headed to my auntie shop to take pictures for her swim suit line.

I connected my Bluetooth and started playing est gee backstage passes ft Jack Harlow. It's the fact ion even mess with these two like that but I love this song.

"I became what you fantasized about becomin' Had to quit sendin' music out, 'cause somebody fucked around, leaked somethin'
Every girl that I mess with knows what's up, but they keep comin'"

"Pretty sure at this point, they don't wanna know the secrets I keep from 'em Put your phone down and be somethin', twenty-five and you broke (broke)"

Them boys said "Talkin' 'bout me on the internet, but you dapped me up when we spoke don't know if I'm genius, but I definitely had a few strokes Real raps, not jokes dress like I'm at Oakes"

"Real raps, not jokes (mmm), dress like I'm at Oakes (ayy) See her suckin' my coat (coat), daycare in her throat (yeah) Hit songs in my notes (ooh), hit notes like, "Don't"

"Hit songs in my notes, hit notes like, don't I just got in my zone , had to let it be known Brought her out, she got flown unspoken, we bone"

"Fell in love with my tone, airplane on my phone Floatin' off the Patrón, in the club and I'm stoned Used to curve me in the tenth grade, now things changed, I'm grown"