30

ᴋᴇʜʏᴀɴɪ Aᴋᴀ ʏᴀɴɪ |ᴏᴄᴀʟᴀ FL 📍|

ᴋᴇʜʏᴀɴɪ Aᴋᴀ ʏᴀɴɪ
|ᴏᴄᴀʟᴀ FL 📍|

Omniscient pov

Yani sat in front of her widow and watched the rain pour and the wind blow out of control but it brought her some sort of peace. She closed her eyes as she listened to the sound of the rain hitting against her window.

Ever since the crash she knew something was off about her and the people around her knew it as well. It was as if a piece of her died when life forced her into certain situations she couldn't make the best out of.

In her heart she really felt that she didn't deserve to be living life. She felt in a world of a billion people she didn't have room to breathe and it was getting harder and harder for her to breathe on her own.

Ever since she made it home from the hospital the same question has constantly pondered in her thoughts. Why was it so hard for god to take her when she was willingly ready but so easy for him to take the ones who weren't ready?

Her heart was literally broken into pieces and she had finally came to realization no matter what there was no one that could fix her. Only thing that could help was her now existence would be better off not existing.

On the other hand although Yani tried to say she was okay sani and Harlem felt every emotion their twin felt. They noticed her spark was no longer sparking and it had affected them just as much as it affected her.

Keisha and Harlem discussed therapy options to each other to try and get their daughter some help but they knew it was a waste of time. Yani barley spoke to anyone anymore and yes a hundred percent of her felt guilty but she couldn't fight whatever had came upon her.

" YANI I'm going at something to eat are you hungry" sani peeked inside Yani's room noticing she didn't see her in her bed.

"You in here" Sani opened the door wider seeing Yani sitting criss-cross applesauce in front of her window. She walked further in the room grabbing the blanket off the bed and then she joined her..covering them both up with the blanket.

"I don't know half of what your going through but I know it's got a hold on you cause you've been like this since we left the hospital"

Tears build up in the creek of Yani's eyes but she wouldn't let them fall. Sani pulled her sister into her giving her a side hug. " I hope you find your way back to you cause we miss you. I hope whatever's holding you back let's go of you." And that's what did it Yani finally let whatever tears she had fall.

Sani knew from the time they made it to the hospital and she looked at Yani she noticed the distant look in Yani eyes...she knew her sister was no longer present at least not for now. It's like it was happening all over again. The same way Yani acted now was the same way she acted when rai and Kai passed.