33

omniscient pov

omniscient pov

Bottled girls danced while music played and certain stenches filled the air making the girls scrunch up their nose while they walked back to their section.

Snakes stood by the railing enjoying the view of the strippers that danced on the dance floor, deuce and Harlem sat down vibing to the music...bogo was on the dance floor getting lap dance after lap dance.

"We got patron, Hennessy and 1942 not to mention how expensive it was but let's take a shot I'm tryna get like bogo"

Jessika opened the Hennessy bottle then walked up to Yani pouring some in her mouth then she did the same thing to Jahriaye.

"Here your turn open up " she motion toward Asani " girl bump all that y'all doing deuce y'all rolled up already ?"

Asani took the bottle from jessika " here I'll pour you up" jessika opened her mouth and took the shot like a G.

"Why you always gotta smoke as if you got a problem with drinking that's what girls do " snakes asked Sani.

Instead of responding she shot him a bird "Thankyou " she grabbed the blunt from Harlem and hit it.

"Wanna see her on the tippie toe (You asleep) Wanna see her on the tippie toe (Let's go) Wanna see her on the tippie toe (Toe)
Wanna see her on the tippie toe"

All four girls looked at each other and ran down to the dance floor where bogo was. "HOLLON FOUR NEW BADDIES HAS JOINED THE CROWD ION THINK YALL READY"

Jessika handed the patron bottle to bogo then got in the middle and started going crazy while the girls hyped her up in the circle.

"Left, one side at a time Right (Tippie toe), one side at a time
Left (Tippie toe), one side at a time Right (Tippie toe), one side at a time"

Jessika moved her lil body from left to right following behind her was Asani who hopped right in and moved in sync right with her.

The two of them were so skinny they looked as if they were touching the ground.

"YUP that's gang nem y'all bald headed ahh girls don't got nothing on sis nem WASSUP who wanna battle I got hundred dollars "

Bogo said while he had his phone out recording them "yeah all bark no bite jump y'all skinny ahh in there" he pushed Yani in the circle and then Jahriaye.

All you seen was booty being thrown from left to right...the four of them really stood for lil booties mattered cause they knew how to shake it.

"What is the Lil' booties, I want the Lil' booties, I need the
Lil' booties, show me the"