24

Harlem Jr Aka
The Twins twin brother
Ocala Fl📍

"Ion gotta speak on nun ion wanna speak on at all if I told you I was home believe that" I said to Nari on facetime

"Ion gotta speak on nun ion wanna speak on at all if I told you I was home believe that" I said to Nari on facetime. Ian know pregnant women act like this.

"Harlem stop playing with me like I'm stupid I SEEN YOU on video WITH THE GIRL"

"And what if I was what can you do to me nothing at all"

"GO BE WITH ANOTHER NIGGA TF YOU MEAN Ian the girl you gone treat like a DUMMY"

"Try me"

"Watch we playing reverse Uno round here" she hung up the phone and that's when my daddy came in the room.

"You think that's cool you think that's what a man is ? You look like a lame nigga to me"

I mugged him cause I know he not talking to me, must be let my mama get in his head or some.

"You'n have no room to talk you out here hitting on yo wife that's pretty lame-"

"AND I'm man enough to apologize and not do it again I'll never disrespect the women of my kids purposely though especially while she carrying my seed"

"Man ight -" he got in my face making me stand up. Ian never let a nigga off the street size me so ion know why he think he any different.

As I was standing up he pushed me back down"boy sitcho lil ahhh down I'm still yo daddy and I try to save yo ahh from yo mama mouth but Ian raised no son of mine to treat the mother of his kids like she a side or some call her back"

"For what Ian fooling with her" he gave me a head nod "what you tryna prove some to yo homies cause if they encouraging that behavior them not yo homies"

"You slept with her , nutted in her , nie she carrying yo baby be a father , a real father gone show his son how to be a father but the type of timing you on my grandson gone be a punk-"

"Who Ian no punk-"

"That's what you acting like in the end You'n have nobody to live for but yo kids yo homies now prolly not gone be round ten years from now but yo kids are permanent, YO baby mama be realer than half of yo niggas all I'm saying is don't make this life hard before it start call her and apologize or you gone see a different side of me"

With that he walked out and I knew he wasn't playing so I tried to call nari but she had already blocked me for the 100th time. I grabbed my keys, and left the house.

I decided to stop at Popeyes to get nari and me some to eat before I headed to her apartment.

"Welcome to Popeyes you can order when ever your ready"

"Can I get a 3 piece wing meal with macaroni and a sprite for the drink"

"Alright anything else-"

"Yeah the same thing but I want fries for my side and a fruit punch for the drink"

"Alright you can pull to the window"

______

I knocked on the door since she took my key as if I don't have a hundred more copies but I'm gone let her think she got one up on me.

"What do you want" she half open the door making me suck my teeth "girl open the door I got Popeyes" I smiled but she didn't instead she closed the door to unlock it all the way.

"Better be lucky yo baby hungry" She took the bag and sat on the couch and I followed right behind her.

"It's only one couch in here ?" She asked with an attitude.

"No but it's only one you and I wanna be by you is that okay with you ma'am?"

"Nah it ain't go be by whoever you was with last night"

I huffed to myself "look I apologize ima get right. Ima stop treating you like some side cause you my ole lady the city know who I'm riding with. You carrying my baby and I wouldn't want nobody else carrying my seed. I know you might not believe me but ima show you. Anything you want you got it, I'm leaving all them other roaches alone I'm all yours"

"You mean it ?" I looked at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead "I promise you can go through my phone and block anybody you see don't belong there"

"Nah ima let you do it cause I trust you" I opened my phone and went to each app deleting all these made up woes out my phone in front of her.

"Popeyes macaroni a different breed I'm telling you" she said while eating a spoon full.

15min later

It took me 15minutes to delete everything out my phone and Nari watched the whole time but she still had a confused expression on my face.

"What's wrong you okay the baby hurting you ?" She shook her no "why you looking like that then ?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Like what ?" I made the face she made making her bust out laughing "never was I making that Face "

"You was but nah what's up speak now or forever hold your peace"

"You deleted everybody out your phone but Jahriaye why ?"

"Wym why that's my sister I been knowing that girl since we were kids tf you mean" she pushed her necked back just a little.

"That's all you had to say why your tone so aggressive dang why you gotta get defensive bout it"

"I'm just saying don't cause problems where there isn't nun that's all"

"Noted Anyways what you wanna watch let's go in the room and cuddle"

I grabbed my sprite and followed her to her room "can I get my key back please" I asked her once we got in the room "it's in the top draw" she said as she laid down looking full and sleepy.

"We Might as well take a nap you gone fall asleep on the movie"

"I am not how you gone tell me " I took my shoes and pants off and climbed in the bed bringing her closer to me since her back was turned to me ."Cause yo eyes getting lazy now come on let's take a nap"

"Wanna take a nap or watch a movie" Ian hear her say nun so I peeped over her shoulder to see her sleep. As I was getting ready to close my eyes I heard a text message come through my phone but I chose not to look at it since I was already comfortable.

Then I thought it could be something important so I picked it up to see a message I haven't seen in a long time especially from the person. Now here I was in an uncomfortable position......

Jahriaye 💕

I need you 🥺💔

____

#Happy 19th birthday to me 🤪

Harlem sr said he gone be a daddy when he need to be 😂

What y'all think about Jahriaye texting ?