35

•Asani Aka Twin •

•Asani Aka Twin •

"If I wrote a book about where we stand then the title of my book would be life with Superman "

"That's how you make me feel I count you as a privilege this love is so ideal I'm honored to be in it "

"I know you feel the same I see it everyday in all the things you do in all the things you say "

Asani singed her little heart out while sitting right next to snakes while he laid with the pillow over his face.

"Yeah the title of my book would be life with a super crazy girl and now you tryna fall in love cause a nigga handicap"

"Boy ion want a piece of that life insurance it ain't nun but a couple thousand "

"Sugar you keeps it going on make me wanna keep my loving strong make me wanna try my best to give you what you want"

Asani rubbed on snakes face " man stop touching me getcho freaky ahhh on "

"Why you being so rude DANG A NIGGA tryna be nice you keep pushing me away like wassup "

"You down bad and you still being a but hole like where you find the energy to act like that I'm finna snitch and call ya mama"

"A NIGGA HURTING they won't give my ahhh no more medicine and you doing too much just leave just LEAVE "

"Do not be mad at mtf me it ain't my fault you the one keep asking for medicine how you tryna overdose at the doctors and Ian going no where NO WHERE"

"You needa be going somewhere IF you wanna talk dirty if yo ahhh would've never been on that foogazi this wouldn't have happen "

"Don't even start talking that crazy ahhhh talk YALL niggas stay tryna hurt a female by blaming some on them "

"Should've kept your hands off me THERE would have never been a fight you too messy and you to blind to see it "

"So you telling me yo ahhh see all the slick stuff you be doing I bet you do yo ahhh just don't wanna face the fact "

"Going out sad when you wasn't even messing with a nigga like that FR You didn't have nun better to do but to hit me "

"NIGGA YOU HIT ME TOO not to mention yo ahhh bruised me you went out sadder than my ahhh ....you didn't slap me you backhanded me if you wanna be real "

"Youn see me tripping do you ? No cause I keep it P and don't say nun I just move on why you sitting here stuck looking dumb " Asani explained.

Asani sat down in the chair then continued to prop her phone up and went to Netflix to watch Greenleaf.

"Now you either watch this show with me or go to sleep cause I'm not leaving this hospital until mama come up here and we switch"

"What episode you on if I'm watching it you gone have to go back to season one episode one ion like starting from the middle "

"That's what I thought you know I'm one of the homies fr and don't GAF what other chick come along she ain't Sani"

"Cut the lights off and get up here in this bed and let's Netflix and chill "

"Alrighty captain let's get it "

~

"I'm just saying so now me and my nigga down bad while her and snakes all cool like wtf when she the reason behind it "

It was around six o'clock and Asani had just got back from the hospital with snakes since they decided to put him to sleep since his pain was rising.

She had walked in the house seeing Yani car and jahriaye car which she was happy because she just needed to talk to her girls.

But when she heard yani say that she was threw off and if you knew the twins you knew how it got when they argued.

"I know you ain't in here sneak dissing cause if you wanna be honest you and deuce wasn't even kicking it for real "

"Girl don't come in here with that conspiracy talk how tf we wasn't messing with each other here you go with yo assumptions"

"Girl that nigga almost slipped and said go be where your daughter at ain't no nigga messing with you if he say that "

Jahriaye stood to attention after she said that " now that was too far sani like why would you go there you be going below the budget "

"Now what was that to say really sani like let's be fr you are the reason why me and deuce in the situation we in now not saying I regret it cause you my sista"

"Well stop talking about me when I'm not around that'll make anybody say some they don't wanna say "

"All you really have to do is apologize because you were dead wrong for saying that like what's up with the apology though like"

"jahriaye please for I have to check you because what's up with you always on Kehyani side "

"Sani don't even go there with me I'm always on the right side Ian with that choose and pick behavior "

"No cause I really feel like y'all double teaming me like y'all always do I'm just saying "

"Delusional delusional delusions is what you have " Kehyani said putting her hands in Asani face knowing that would tick her off.

Asani pushed yani hands out her face and then continued to push her but luckily yani caught herself "now you doing too much yeen have to do all that "

"And you can get out my room too and make sure you head in yours I can already tell you on the bull ish "

"And tf you gone do why you even over here need to go back with daddy we were doing fine without you "

"Sani go yo ahhh in yo room leave that girl alone I can't even come in the house in peace y'all to old to be arguing like kids "

"Or I can just leave like I said y'all doing too much yani you always wanna play victim"

"Or you can go to your room for I put my hands on you and I'm really not tryna do that right now but you taking me there I'm not yo friend "

Before I said some I regret I just walked to my room. "Like how y'all pillow talk on me then get mad when I respond like what's really tea "

"Then when I go to throwing punches up and down like a sea saw imma be the one in the wrong "

"Girl calm yo ahhh down if you gone talk to yourself close that door CAUSE I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT"

I closed my door and then stood behind it "God please release me from this house I'm finna go crazy "