20

Kehyani Aka Yani
Ocala FL📍
Love....

"My mama coming over here is that cool with you G?" I walked downstairs when I heard my daddy come in the house

"My mama coming over here is that cool with you G?" I walked downstairs when I heard my daddy come in the house. "Only if she coming over here to apologize" he said taking his shoes off while leaning on the island.

"Yeah she is" I walked over there and gave him a hug "you look tied G are you" I asked him "Sure is but I'm finna shower holla if you need me"

My head was tryna hurt so I went to lay down on the couch until my mama got here. I got on tiktok just so I can get a laugh out.

"Hi how are you "one of kervo Karen videos popped up on my for you page. "Okayyy tiktok my fyp off to a good start." I feel like the first video matters on the tiktok fyp if it starts off funny it ends funny or vice versa.

"Is that the type of person you are ? Your wearing crocks this is your budget or you can leave" kervo is so funny dawg but that one boy terry I can't stand em.

I continued to scroll "baby what's in this wine got me feeling sexy asf" NOW this nigga I love him he definitely one of my top three tiktokers.

I heard a knock on the door so I got up to open the door "coming". When I looked through the peep hole I saw my mama with bags in her hand. "Took you long enough I thought you had stood me up"

"Girl you found a movie to watch here this bag yours where your daddy" I took my bag from her hand "upstairs just got out the shower"

"Ohhhh JUST WANT HIM TO KNOW big DOG here and what about it?" not even ten minutes later he came downstairs in his robe " ain't nun big dog bout you if you came over not to apologize".

"I'm sorry okay I miss y'all Yani I apologize baby girl as your mother I should have never let that come out my mouth. If word got back to me that someone wish death on my child or an adult laid hands on my child I will flip out so I should uphold myself to those same standards. Granted you have every right to look at me different I just want you to know I'm sorry and I mean that"

She opened her arms wide and I gave in to give her a hug "She wasn't the only one wrong in the situation yani apologize to her as well" I took a deep breath because baby ion apologize for nun "I'm sorry ma I should have never put you in a place where you had to treat me like an adult. Sorry for putting my hands on you when I know I wasn't raised like that. I was taught to never disrespect you in that manner and I never meant to let my emotions get the best of me"

She squeezed me tighter now we both were looking at my daddy "Apologize Mr." I got out my mama grasp and stood a couple feet away from them. My daddy smiled walking over there to my mama "D** I'm sorry nae I'm so sorry baby a nigga ain't never mean to put you in that type of predicament I'll never forgive myself for that"

Then you have me a couple feet away tryna keep from crying boo throwing tomatoes, I need to grow up. " Its okay HARLEM ian appreciate that nie but I would've done the same thing if it was the other way round and Ian had no business laying a hand on You I'm sorry too I LOVE YOU BOY"