06

Kehyani Aka Yani
Ocala Fl 📍
3:30p.m

"CAUSE what was said about the city girls I hate when y'all try to put them against each other"

it was me , Asani and Jahriaye said while sitting round talking in my room.

"Girl and watch they group break apart cause Uzi" Asani said.

"You ain't lying that's why I stick with the gangsta rapping girls word to my mother" Jahriaye please.

"HOW he gone break they group up do you know how much they done been through AND they still haven't broken up" I mugged them.

"Girl calm down you act like you know em" Jahriaye said.

"I DO and city girl hate is not tolerated around me ion play like dat"

"Ouuuu I think we pinched her Sani got the girls mad" Jahriaye laughed while eating some skittles.

"Miami can't rap Anyway she need to take notes from Santana okay" Asani said making me scrunch my eyes at her because they were really trying me right now.

"I CAN NAME A COUPLE SONGS SHE POPPED HER **IT ON AND CARRIED SO WHATS tea you know what y'all See y'all way out of here"

"CAUSE I'm just saying rod and nba ain't talm bout nun HOW y'all like them niggas don't know if they thuggin or heartbroke" I said with an attitude.

"Yeah we just gone leave cause ain't nobody finna talk about my niggas in my face" Jahriaye said while her and Asani got up and walked to Asani room.

They shot me a bird before closing the door. Seconds later all I hear " TOMBSTONE they BURY me by the river THEY WILL CARRY ME"

Nigga what river you wanna get carried by ? Ain't like you gone hear nun or see nun.

~

"Knock knock open the door I shouldn't even have to knock I should have my own key" I mugged my daddy while he opened the door to his house he kept as extra.

"You had five already and lost em"

"That was in the past this the present"

"Girl that was some weeks ago Wea Asani"  he asked me while sitting on the couch playing the game. Who daddy still play the game ?

"Not with me where my brother that's who I came to see I'm tied of looking at you"

"Go find em I'm just the ATM" he threw the pillow at me making me catch it.

"You are not I'm coming back hold on"

I jogged up the stairs knowing I was gone be out of breath. When I get my own place stairs are not allowed I be too tied !!!