18

Kehyani Aka Yani
Ocala Fl📍

"YANI so you really gone leave me when mama said she sorry" Sani and Jahriaye came through the front door

"YANI so you really gone leave me when mama said she sorry" Sani and Jahriaye came through the front door. "Girl ion care WHO TF say that and think apologizing gone fix it".

Today was the day I was moving everything out my mama house and taking it to my daddy. Was it bittersweet? Yes it was but I was so hurt about what she said and ain't no telling if I was gone let it go or not.

"She got a point y'all got skittles" Jahriaye walked in the kitchen and I looked at Sani "you know what leave and don't call me Eva" I laughed in her face.

"Girl shut up and help me with my belongings and get out yo feelings you act like I'm dying or some" she walked up to me hugging me while pushing me on the floor"Twin don't leave me that lady is delusional".

"Girl if that's the case go with ha gosh lee" Jahriaye said pouring the skittles in her hand.

"Shut up with them nasty ahhh balls of sugar in yo hand" Asani got off of me. "Alright ya stuff in the car I'm boutta head out tell yo daddy I might come over" Harlem walked out.

"Aye call me when you get settled bye Sani bye Jahriaye with y'all ugly ahh" deuce closed the front door.

"So what y'all two a thing  CAUSE YEAH and what about it" Jahriaye danced swiping her hand under her chin."rai would've been like you not my daddy" Sani said while laughing making me laugh.

"Ughhh I miss her AND NOW MY TWIN GONE" Asani ran up stairs looking dumb. "Hey y'all why all that stuff in yo car Yani" my mama walked through the door.

"Cause I'm finna stay with my daddy why you gone miss me" she looked at me and rolled her eyes. "I know what I said was wrong and I can't beg you to forgive me but I want you to leave this house knowing I love you and that you always have a home here"

"DUH I BETTA cause if not HE OR SHE GONE HAVE TO GET THE ——ASAP" her and Jahriaye laughed. Nah fr I was gone miss my mama, don't get me wrong I love my daddy but home will always be with my mama. I'm just a little mad right now I mean more hurt than mad.

"JAHRIAYE you going home or you staying here with them" she twisted her mouth to the side which was a sign she was tryna avoid something but I wouldn't know because Jahriaye was secretive.

"Ima go home you gone take me?" Mhmmm and imma try to get some tea on the way. "Yeah come on I love you ma
BYE SANI I love you".

"YEA YEA YEA"

After we got in the car and got situated I drove off and I would've cut on some music but I wanted to talk to Jahriaye.