Crossmare: tiny nightmare's

Creeping threw the dark halls of Nightmare's castle was the monochrome skeleton cross aka Nightmare's chocolate loving boyfriend, it was around midnight and the little skeleton was snaking his way to his boyfriends room. Once he got there he put his 'ear' against the door for any sounds from inside but didn't hear anything 'hmm' being careful with the door cross turned the handle and quietly opened the door and peaked inside. Looking towards the bed he saw his goopy boyfriend sleeping on his king sized bed snoring softly, smirking he tip toed over and pulled the blankets down. He froze when Nightmare turned towards him mumbling something he couldn't catch. Once nightmare settled back down cross formed his red knife but in a small version like killer's, gently taking one of Nightmare's tentacle and giving it a small kiss before slashing the tip off fast. Nightmare grunted and turned away from cross before whining in his sleep from the sting, slight guilt ached crosses soul from hurting his boyfriend, cross held the tentacle in his grasped and carefully walked over to the other side of the bed and kissed Nightmare's skull who purred "sorry nighty I love you" "mmm love you too crossy" he mumbled snuggling his face into his pillow. Cross's soul fluttered when he heard that, pulling the blanket's up to his shoulder cross sneaked back out of the room with the tentacle with a excided smile on his face and headed to his room.

Timeskip~~

A groan came the king of negativity and nightmare's as he woke up, setting up he got up from bed and went to his master bathroom and changed into his passive form at what he calls his 'weak' form but his boyfriend calls it his cute form. The thought of his little oreo made a purple blush form on his face and smile as he jumped into the shower, he finished up and changed back into is corrupted form and changed into his clothes. Just when Nightmare was about to leave his room he noticed something wrong with one of his tentacle's, bringing it up to his face he noticed the tip was sliced clean off. An angry vain popped on to his skull 'one of the three idiot's is gonna die today' he thought as he stormed out of his room, once he was down the stairs and entering the living room he was about to yell at the murder trio but no one was in the living room question marks floated around his skull 'the hell thought they would be here'. All of a sudden he heard nosies coming from the kitchen so he made his way to it and once he entered he froze at what he saw. He saw his beloved cross sitting at the counter holding a chocolate bar but that wasn't what caught his attention it was the mini looking of himself one pink, white, brown, yellow, and light green. The pink one was eating a strawberry, the white one was attempting to drink milk out of a glass, the brown one was trying to yank a piece of chocolate out of cross's hand, the yellow one was eating a banana and finally the light green one was sitting on cross's shoulder watching the other's. "Hehe your eager to have some chocolate aren't you little guy" cross giggled at the little chocolate mini nightmare who was stomping his tentacles on the counter trying to get the piece of chocolate out of Cross's finger's. Nightmare cleared his throat getting the attention of his oreo who looked over at him with a nervous chuckle "uh h-hi nighty what are you doing up so early?" who a sweat drop coming down his skull. Nightmare raised a bone brow, he quietly over to the chair on the other side and sat down across from cross and looked down at the mini versions of himself, bringing up his tentacle in front of cross who gulped "care to explain love?".

Cross looked down to his lap feeling nervous at the look he was getting from his lover, the mini nightmare's stopped from they were doing and ran over to cross and climbed up his arms and hid in the fur in his coat and looked at the bigger version of themselves. Cross looked down in his lap scared to look at his lover in the eye, a undamaged tentacle snaked under his chin bringing his head up to look up at his lover. "I'm not angry love I just want to know why you did this?", taking a breath cross begin to explain himself "um well I've been practicing with my magic and I wanted try something and your tentacle's came to mind so ya sorry nighty" cross answered with a little bit of tears forming from his eye sockets. The mini Nightmare's saw their owner crying and tried to comfort him by nuzzling his neck which worked a little with a smile forming on his skull, that action didn't go by Nightmare and he felt a ping of jealousy against his mini versions that they got his oreo smile. Cross yelped when a tentacle picked him and placed him on Nightmare's lap, arms snaked around his waist bringing him closer to nightmare, cross heard little squeaks coming from his mini nightmare's and saw them in nightmare's tentacles which were placing them on the counter. Nightmare glared at them while nuzzling into crosses neck mumbling the word mine but cross heard and he blushed big time, but his blush died down and a smirk formed "nightmare are you jealous of them?" he got his answer when his senpai hugged him tighter and nightmare hid his face more. "Aww Nighty you don't have to be jealous of them besides" cross leaned closer to Nightmare's 'ear' and whispered something that made Nightmare almost take cross then and their "you'll always be number 1...daddy". Nightmare's skull lit up teal at that and he couldn't hold back and he bite into crosses neck making the smaller yelped and his skull lit back up. Soon the other's came in and the saw what was going on "getting some attention from your senpai cross" chuckled Dust as he sat down with the other's except Horror who started making breakfast for everyone. Cross didn't get a chance to answer when he throw over nightmare's shoulder leaving the kitchen and he knew what was coming 'I shouldn't have said that now I won't able to walk for the rest of the day', and before he disappeared he hollered out to the other's "can you guys watch my mini nightmare's for me please, AND NO EATING THEM HORROR!!" he saw them giving them a thumbs up before he disappeared with his nightmare up to Nightmare's room. What was said was true poor cross couldn't walk for the rest of the day but he had his senpai and his mini nightmare's to keep him company.

Got inspired after seeing a cute little comic with nightmare and cross and the mini nightmare's and had to write it, me and another Arthur Firefly9222 talked about the pic and I told them I wanna make a little story about this. Let's hope they like it and you'll like it to anyway peace:).