Error X Ink:Nap time cuddles

Stepping out from the portal Ink looked around the anti void for his boyfriend error but didn't see him. "Huh must be still at Nightmares castle, dammit I want cuddles" giving a pout Ink turned to leave when something caught his eye. On the floor was Errors giant bean bag he sleeps on, sitting on it was Errors jacket, eyes sparkling Ink picked the jacket up feeling it's soft texture. "His jacket feels so soft, I wanna try it on" he said excited, taking broomie, vile sash, and jacket off Ink placed errors jacket on, seeing the sleeves went over his hands and the bottom of the jacket went past his knees. 'Why is that sexy asshole so tall' Ink pouted puffing his cheeks out with a little rainbow blush on his face. Ink sat down on the bean bag bringing the jacket closer to himself, breathing in errors sent making his blush bigger. Ink suddenly got sleepy from the warmness that the jacket gave off, "I'm sleepy I think error won't mind" with that said Ink slipped his shoes off then laid down on the bean bag, curling up into a ball and snuggled in the jacket Ink was out like a light softly purring.

Errors Pov:

I grumbled walking threw the portal 'god those 3 are a pain' I thought as I held my torn sweater, 'I hope Nightmare throws those 3 into a wall' I took off my sweater showing my black ribs. Flipping off my sandals I plopped down on my bean back only to shoot off when I felt it moved and a grumble, summoning my strings I was about to grab whoever was in my bed when I heard a familiar voice "mmm error". Blinking in confusion I slowly walked around only to see my little kiki sleeping with my jacket wrapped around him with a cute rainbow blush on his face, I also can hear a soft purring coming from him. 'Omg this little cutie is gonna kill me' I froze when my little kiki moved and yawned like a kitten before snuggled more into my jacket, my face exploded in a yellow blush. I got a nose bleed from the cuteness overload, I wiped my nose then looked back at him seeing him all curled up in my jacket which I suddenly got jealous of my jacket since my little inky was snuggled into it. Throwing my sweater to the side I gently laid down next to inky and brought him to my chest which he snuggled into purring softly, 'what did I do to deserve you inky' I thought smiling softly. Yawning I brought inky closer and closed my eyes feeling sleep consume me, "love you my inky" I mumbled, before the darkness consume me I heard my inky say something that warmed my soul "mmm I love you to Ruru" with that I feel into a peaceful with my little inky.

Normal Pov:

After a couple of hours went by Ink woke up, blinking his eyes open he saw black ribs in his vision, his pupils were questions marks but then turn into exclamation marks. Looking up his face blushed rainbow when he saw the sleeping face of his boyfriend, smiling he slowly reaching up and kissed his ruru which made error smile in his sleep brining ink closer to him making ink smile. Ink snuggled back into Errors chest purring at the heat his boyfriend gave off, he soon fell back asleep joining his ruru in the dreamland.

Bonus:

Stepping into a house in the anti void that was made by ink himself, error was greeted by his husband ink "Hi ruru" who gave him a kiss which error gladly kissed back. "How's my little kiki doing?" ink blushed while giggling and snuggled into his chest but then pulled away from him "error come with me quick" inky said as pulled error up the stairs who was confused but amused from his husbands excitement. Ink stopped at their room and turned to error and put his finger to his lips, confused error raised an eye ridge but nodded, ink opened the door quietly and moved inside with error behind him. Ink pointed to their bed and what error saw made him chuckle, laying on their bed was a black boned baby skeleton with ink blots floating from his skull sleeping in errors jacket (which he forgot again). Error walked over and starting petting his head which made the baby bones start to purr in his sleep "I see little paperjam stole my jacket or was it my little kiki hmm?". Ink looked away and pouted but laughed softly and laid down next his son and error followed making a protective cocoon around little paperjam. Sensing his parents little paperjam snuggled into errors chest which made ink awwed at the cuteness and error chuckle, scooting closer to his son and husband ink wrapped his arms around his baby and error wrapped his around his little family. Error looked down and saw his inky joining paperjam in the world of dreams making him smile, leaning down he kissed inks skull making him smile in his sleep, deciding to join his family in a little nap he closed his eyes and fell asleep with his family safely in his arms.