Dust: Rainbow Fish

So this came to me all of a sudden and thought it was cute, so dust sometimes has trouble sleeping or his magic gets too much and has trouble calming down and he doesn't want to bother the others even though they said they don't mind. Then one day they visit their friends house (my oc Quickstar) for dinner and Dust cant look away from her new fish tank and sometimes he sneaks into her house at night just to watch the fish so Quickstar has a idea.

"So what's for dinner?" killer asked walking into the living room where everyone was then plopping into Nightmare's lap who was reading who gave an annoyed growl but wrapped his arms around his mate. Killer chuckled while putting his legs over Cross's lap who was also gave an annoyed glare to his mate but shook his head and leaned into Nightmare's side wrapping his arms around Nightmare's (Krossmare!!). Nightmare gave a small smile and wrapped a tentacle around his oreo who gave a small purr, Horror gave a shook his skull at the 3 mates "I have no idea but I'm down what anybody want's" he shurgged his shoulder's "same here what about you Dust....uh Dust?" Cross looked worried and everyone turned towards their quite team member who was lookin down.

Horror moved closer and was about to touch his shoulder when Dust fell sideways and he skull landed in Horror's lap and his hood came off and everyone noticed he was asleep. "He's asleep again he just took a nap this afternoon" Killer said, Nightmare got up and moved over to Dust and Horror "Looks like he hasn't been getting enough sleep again" Nightmare pointing out the dark bags under Dust's eye sockets. The others sighed "his magic must be acting up again too" cross advised to which Nightmare shook his head and was about to place a sleeping spell on Dust when said skeleton woke up "mmm Nightmare wha-" he got cut off by a yawn "Dust have you not been sleeping right again?" Nightmare asked in a stern yet gentle voice. Dust froze but slowly nodded "Dust I told you that you need to come and tell me or the others to help you" Night told him while petting Dust's skull "I didn't want to bother you guys with this stupid problem" "Dust bunny we told you a thousand times it doesn't bother us if you need help with sleeping or with your magic don't be scared to come to one of us ok" Horror said also petting Dust's skull.

Dust nodded and hid his face in Horror's lower shirt making the others smile at his shyness, suddenly a phone went off and everyone turned to Cross who pulled out his phone "huh it's Quickstar hey Quickstar what's up? uh no we haven't ate yet why...ok we'll be there, see you soon bye" Cross hanged up "she invited us over for dinner said she's making her famous lasagna" "HER WHAT!!!" both Horror and Killer nearly screamed with drool forming at their mouths. The others blinked but shook their heads but with smiles on their skulls "we should go get cleaned up and head out" Nightmare said wrapping both his mates in his tentacles making both let out a surprise yelp and heading up to their shared room. Dust sat up but before he could up he felt a hand tug on his wrist making him stop and turned towards his friend "remember what we said Dust Bunny ok we are just worried for you" Horror said with worry in both his voice and face which made Dust smile. He nodded and gave his friend a hug which Horror returned.

   Soon they appeared in front of their friends house, Nightmare knocked and soon enough the door opened and standing there was a 5'6 female Skeleton with purple eyelights a scare running down her right socket. "Hey boys right on time the lasagna just came out" Quickstar smiled and let them in "thanks for inviting us over Quickstar these are for you" Horror said handing her a bouquet of flowers "aww you boys are sweet" she smiled and smelled them "their lovely let me put them in a vase and we can sit down and eat" she disappeared in the kitchen and the boys hanged out in the living room. Dust sat on the love seat when he noticed a fish tank in corner, he didn't notice that Quickstar coming back into the living room getting them to eat he just felt calm watching the fish, he felt a hand on his shoulder making him jump and quickly turning to the culprit turning out to be killer "whoa easy buddy just me" killer quickly said putting his hands up 'shit' Dust cursed "sorry killer" "no prob Dust but its time to eat" he pointed out and Dust saw it was just him and Killer everyone else was already in dinning room "right sorry got distracted" he got up and they both headed into the dinning room.