Fellpoth:Train Meeting

"Yes Dad I'm at the train station now" Lotus said as he walked into the station pulling a suit case behind him "Lotus I'm happy you finally came to your senesces and left that sorry of excuse of soul" Reaper said proudly over the phone which made lotus chuckle lightly "ya me to dad". "Alright dad I'll call you back when I get on the train" "alright I'll talk to you later son, love you" "love you to dad" "oh dad is... mom happy I'm coming back?" lotus didn't hear anything from his father at first thinking he was gonna make up an excuse again but he suddenly heard his mother's voice "hello lotus" hearing his mother's voice after so long shocked him "uh hi mom" "hi lotus how are you hun" that shocked him to no end 'ok who is this and where did he do with my mother' lotus thought. "I'm fine mom u?" "I've been alright, I'm glade your coming home I'll make you something to eat when you get here ok also your brother and sister can't wait to see you" the way his mom spoke warmed his soul "thanks mom I'll see you in two days and tell raven and shino I said hi" "I will hun see you soon here's your father, REAPER GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE AND TALK TO YOUR SON!!". 'Yep there's mom' he chuckled shaking his head. "Ok lotus I got you a good sleeping bunk for yourself and it's under your name so if you have any trouble call me back ok" "I will dad love you" "love you to" with that they both hanged up. Heaving a sigh lotus headed over to the ticket booth, typing in his name in it showed he got a first class bunker bed "thank you dad" (I had to look it up to see if that's what its called never been in train before) he smiled happily to himself printing his ticket he grabbed his suit case when he felt eye's on him making him stiffen. Looking around with a death (no pun attended) glare he couldn't find the source so he quickly walked away towards the track where his train is located. Standing near the shadow's of the station a tall skeleton wearing a military like jacket with a black undershirt, ripped jeans, steel toe boots and a military cap on his skull leaning against the wall watching lotus with yellowish red star shaped eye's heading towards the same train he's going to 'hmm he looks like a cutie' smirking he hulled his bag over his shoulder then silently walking over to the track to the same train lotus is at.

Lotus POV:

Looking at the ticket in my hand I looked around for my track 'god this station is like a fucking maze' stopping I looked around for a map kiosk when I heard a voice behind me "need help cutie?" I growled "What did you just call m-" I turned around my gaze meeting the chest of the asshole I froze "hehe up here sweet heart" I looked up seeing a smirking face looking down at me 'holy shit he's...h-' I shook my head 'bad lotus you just got out of a abusive relationship you don't need to get into another now' I growled "leave me alone jackass" turning around I walked away still looking for the map kiosk. Suddenly I felt my ticket swiped from my hand "HEY!" turning around I saw the asshole looking at my ticket "Huh your going to the same track as me and I know where it is, I can show you...cupcake" I blushed hard at the nickname I growled stomping over to the asshole I went to grab my ticket when he brought it out of my reach "why you" I kneed him which made him double over. I quickly grabbed my ticket "I'll take that" smirking I walked away from the jackass who recovered quickly and followed me which made me growl "stop following me dumbass" "Na I don't think I will, besides your going the wrong way" I froze mid step hearing that. 'Fuck this hot jackass is gonna be the death of me' turning around I went to yell when I froze in fear seeing my ex coming into the station with a pissed off look 'how did he find me so quick' the stranger seen my fear on my face turning his head he saw what I was looking at "let me guess that's your ex huh" I didn't answer but nodded then quickly looked for a place to hide when the guy took my hand and walked and hid the both of us behind a some vending machine's. I didn't think even think I hid myself in the guy's chest whimpering trying to hide myself, I felt the guy wrap his arms around me shielding me from my ex who walked by growling and mumbling to himself looking for me, "hey he's gone" I heard which made me snapped back into reality I pulled myself away from him my face looked like a grape "th-thanks". He smirked patting my skull "Not a problem cupcake" I groaned "again with the nickname" "do you want me to call you sexy bitch?" chocking on air I growled at him "your such a dick" "and a big one at that" he said smirking "ugh" rolling my eye's I grabbed my suit case about to walk away when a hand stopped me "you are coming with me cup don't want you to run into your ex and you still don't know the way to our track remember" before I could say anything he wrapped a arm around my waist walking us both to our right track with a huge blush on my face.