Sick Nightmare x Gang

"BOSS WATCH OUT!!!!" yelled killer as a positive arrow came towards Nightmare who quickly dodge just in time "you little shit" Nightmare cursed looking at his younger twin who aimed another arrow. Before Nightmare could attack Dream a splash of paint came from Ink and hit him hard knocking him away from Dream, he rolled and landed into a freezing lake "BOSS!!!" the gang yelled and abended the fight with the Stars 'brother' a worried Dream watched as the other bad sans ran to aid their boss "Dream let's go" Ink said pulling the positive guardian into a portal "wh-what Ink!" but the it closed as soon blue jumped threw.

Nightmare thrashed in the water before he heard a ping before he felt himself being lifted out of the water and placed on the ground, he felt warm arms wrap around him as he coughed up water. "Nightmare are you ok" Dust questioned as he and the others looked at him with worry in the sockets "I'm f-*cough* fine" he wheezed trying to catch his breath "lets get him home quickly so we can warm him up" Cross said taking his furry coat off and placing it on Nightmare who pulled the coat tighter around himself. Horror picked Nightmare up who snuggled into his arms for more warmth, Error opened a portal into the living room of the Castle and everyone stepped threw, with a still shivering Nightmare Horror sat on the sofa with him on his lap who tried to bring himself closer to his larger mate to steal his warmth.

"Horror won't you bring Nighty to his room so he can get in the shower and changed into warm clothes" Killer said as the him and the others went into the kitchen to make something warm for their lover. Nodding horror again picked his smaller lover up and headed up stairs, "horror love you can put me down I can walk" Nightmare said trying to get down but horror's grip on him tighten "I don't think so Nighty besides 1 you love me carrying you and 2 your still freezing so no I won't put you down" horror smugly added leaning down and nuzzling Nightmare who blushed at the affection but softly nuzzled back. Horror soon walked into Nightmares room went straight to the master bath, sitting Nightmare on the counter he went over and turned on the bath letting fill also adding some black raspberry scented bubbles in.

Horror turned back to Night and saw his lover taking his clothes off making him blush seeing his naked lover he seen him naked before but still blushes seeing Nightmare in the nude. Nightmare sat the last set of clothing down and saw Horror looking at him with love in his single eyelight, a teal blush formed on his skull but let out a chuckle making Horror snap out of it "take a picture it will last longer horror" "why would I take a beautiful picture when I see the gorgeous monster everyday" horror flirted making his smaller lover's blush ten fold "sh-shut up" Nightmare stuttered. Laughing Horror came forward and placed both hands on either side of the counter trapping his Nightlight making said skeleton look up at his lover, before Nightmare could say anything Horror kissed him which surprised him but he melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms Horror's neck and legs around his waist bringing him closer.

They had a heated make out session for about a minute and pulled away when they ran out of breath, they stared at each other with love in their eyelights and horror nuzzled his moonlight who smiled and nuzzled back. Horror pulled away from Nightmare and went to turn off the water "your bath is ready Night do you need help or can you bathe on your own?" "I can do it myself love you can join the other's downstairs making dinner besides I don't think you want them to burn your kitchen down" as soon those words left his mouth Horror twitched quickly left the room but not before giving night a kiss on his cheek making the smaller chuckle with a small blush on his face. Nightmare shook his head and got down walking over to the door he locked it not because he wasn't scared his mates walking in which he didn't care for but they never saw their boss/lover in his passive form which he didn't want them to see since he considered that his weaker form.

After his bath changing back into his corrupted form and into warm pj's he walked out with Cross's jacket on which he couldn't help since it was warm to snuggle in, he went and sat on his bed and grabbed his book, after a bit he heard a knock at door before in opened showing all his mates "hey nighty we made dinner" cross said placing a dinner tray on Nightmare's lap with hot Italian soap "what kind of soup is this?" "oh I found a recipe on Tik Tok it's called Italian penicillin I thought it looked good so we made it"(a/n I actually found that on tik tok and it looks really good) Error replied sitting on the couch with his bowl, Nightmare smiled and took a bite "hmm not bad" he complimented taking another bite. The others smiled and had their dinner with each other enjoying each other's company, after dinner everyone was chilling with Nightmare reading with cross and error laying on either side of him with their skull's on his lap and the murder trio playing a game on Nightmares TV.