Horror X Lust: Plushie Horror ( fluff then Lemon)

Lust Pov:

Walking into the Omega timeline I saw some other sans and Papyrys's but I was looking for a certain destroyer which who I saw talking to the creator Ink. Heading over to them which caught Ink's gaze " Hey Lust how are you?" "I've been good ink hey is it ok if I talk to error for a second?" ink had question marks in his eyes but nodded and left me and error alone "what do you want lust" he asked annoyed. Suddenly getting shy and nervous I looked down with a blush on my face which made error raise a bone brow "I um saw you made cross and dream plushie's of each other and I was wondering if you um c-can make m-e me one for me?" I asked drawing invisible hole in the floor with my boot. "Of who" 'how does Ink love this guy', gulping I said the name which made error freeze and glich out a bit "horror" "your kidding me right" I shook my head, keeping my my gaze down on the floor. Error looked at me then shook his head " give me about a week then I'll bring it to you" I snapped my head up and smiled "thank you error I'll pay you back" "ehh don't worry about it glade someone likes horror for once" he said shurgging his shoulder's. My eye's widen at the statement he just made 'my poor horror' sighing I put a smile on my face "again thanks error I'll see you at the end of the week" I waved and left the timeline for my AU.

Normale Pov:

Friday finally hit and we find Lust sitting at his station with a board look tapping his fingers on the wood 'ugh when is error gonna be done I wanna snuggle with my plushie' blushing at the thought, suddenly a portal opened and said glitchy walked threw. Lust noticed error holding a bag " hey error is that my plushie?" Error nodded handing lust the bag who immediately dug into the bag and pulled out a exact replica of horror as a cute plushie and it was holding little axe. "OMG THANK YOU ERROR THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" lust shouted over and over again hugging the plushie to his chest and jumping up and down. Error held a smirk "your welcome lust" "are you sure I can't repay you" error suddenly blushed "we-well there's one thing" he mumbled. He walked up to lust and whispered in lust's 'ear', who's eyes widened at what error was asking "why error u naughty boy" "SH-SHUT UP" error yelled and hid his lower part of his face in his scarf. Lust giggled "sure I can get that for you so you can play with your inky" error nodded to him "I'll bring it over tomorrow afternoon" again error nodded and making a portal walking threw the portal closing behind him. Lust look down at his plushie and smiled hugging it to his chest with a purple blush on face, lust then started home after noticing the time, what lust failed to notice a certain hole headed skeleton watching his little lusty walking away, a smirk forming on his skull

Lust Pov:

Humming a tune I entered my house "Hey bro I'm home" but no one answered "hmm must be over at mettaton's house again" sighing I headed upstairs to my room. Once inside I placed my plushie on the bed I grabbed some pj's and went into the bathroom, starting the bath and adding some Black Raspberry vanilla (my fav:)) bubble bath I stripped my clothing then stepping in the bath. I washed my bones and sat in the warm bath for a bit before getting out and changing into my pjs that where black short booty shorts that has hands on the back and a small red tank top. After dumping the dirty clothes in the hamper I headed back into my room and sat down and place my plushie in my lap and taking out a romance novel and starting reading, half way threw I got to a hot scene making a blush form. I suddenly felt a wave of heat hit me making me gasp "oh come on why now when I just wanted to relax with my plushie" a sudden thought hit me when I saw my horror plushie. Walking over to my closet I opened my box of toys looking for a certain one, finally pulling out my favorite red medium size vibrating dildo I locked my door and sat down on my bed. Undressing down to nothing and forming my female ecto body I placed my my plushie against the head board, I placed my toy under me lining it up with my entrance then lowering myself on my toy feeling it go inside me making me moan out "oh horror baby your so big" after letting my self adjust I grabbed the remote and turned the vibrator on and moaned out "OH BABY" I moaned out from the vibration.