Fell Poth Couch Cuddles;) Smut and fluff

Slamming the door open was fell palette aka rurik storming into the house then slamming the door close "Cupcake I'm home where are ya?" he shouted which nobody answered to the call. 'Must be out shopping or visiting his parents' sighing he kicked his boots off then walking into the living room, taking off his shirt leaving his upper half bare bone. Plopping onto the couch he grabbed the remote turning the tv on before finally finding a weapons channel, after watching a bit he felt his eyes dropping, tucking his arm behind his head and burying his head into his arm rurik fell asleep.

Carrying some food his mother Geno made, Lotus walked up to his shared house with his boyfriend rurik 'wonder if he finally came home inside of staying out on a murder rampage again' lotus thought. Stepping into the house he sighed taking his shoes off he saw Rurik's boots next to his "finally the horny bastard is back, asshole" he grumbled, "hey asshole where are y-" his face lite up purple (I think that's goth's or Lotus s soul color) at what he saw. Rurik passed out on the couch, at seeing his boyfriend like this made his soul flutter, louts smacked him self out of his love trance "fucker" he mumbled. Shaking his head lotus walked into the kitchen and placed the leftover's away then walked back into the living room to rurik, lotus watched him for a bit before his face lit up purple again when rurik turned his head towards him mumbling something lotus couldn't make out. Lotus tsk then turned away but froze when he heard rurik "cupcake", turning back to rurik he saw a yellowish green blush on Rurik's face. Lotus couldn't help but form a smile but then turned into a frown when he saw a glow bulge in Rurik's pants "are you fucking kidding right now you horny bastard" he mumbled with a small blush. 'I fucking swear I'm in love with a fucking horny bastard' shaking his head he was about to leave to have a shower before a sudden thought came to him which made a evil smirk came on his skull. Turning back to Rurik he took off his cloak leaving him in a tank top with black leggings, he carefully got on top of his boyfriend and sat down on the bulge which made rurik moan in his sleep. Feeling the bulge under him made lotus shudder 'oh god rurik why do I love you' he thought as his magic sparked forming a female ecto-body "god puddin your gonna be the death of me" he mumbled gridding against the bulge making both of them moan.

Lotus Pov

I moaned feeling the bulge rubbing against my covered clit, I jumped when I felt puddin start to thrusting up suddenly which made me moan. Leaning down I started kissing and nibbling his neck which made rurik moan "cupcake" "shh I'll take care of you puddin you just enjoy the ride love" I whispered in his 'ear' pulling away I stood up and walked over and closed the blinds and made sure the door was locked then walking back my pudding while taking the rest of my clothes off showing off my ecto-body. I carefully pulled Rurik's pants down freeing his member from its prison, seeing his member leaking precum made me shudder getting my clit more wet, gently I took his member and started giving him a blowjob. I sucked his member hard which I know he loves "a-ah cupcake" hearing him moan made me chuckle which made rurik moan loader from the vibrations, tasting precum I pulled away 'god I need him inside me now' climbing back on top him I lined up his member with my entrance before I could slam my self down hands roughly grabbed my hips. Freezing I looked down to meet the gaze of my rurik, 'shit he woke up I'm dead' I gulped.

Rurik Pov:

"What do you think your doing cupcake" I watched the color drain from his skull "I-I-I'm" "and you call me a horny bastard you little devil" I said before slamming lotus down "A-AHHH- RURIK FUCK!!!" my sweet cupcake yelled "fuck your so tight" I moaned as I kept slamming lotus down on my cock. Looking up I see his ecto-breasts bouncing I let go of his hips and roughly grab his breasts pinching his nipple's hard "PUDDING I FUCKING LOVE YOU" cupcake moaned out "I love you too my love" slamming up when lotus came down making him scream. I sat up bringing cupcake closer "Rurik wants some milky" (saw naj comic of Nightmare and Muffet and put that in this lol) I said putting his nipple in my mouth sucking it hard "OH RuRiK BABY~~" he moaned. I growled pulling out flipping him over and slamming him face down on the couch "rurik what are y- OH PUDDIN~~" I slammed back into him, leaning down I whispered into his 'ear' "who do you belong to" nipping his neck before biting down hard making his neck bleed "YOU, I BELONG TO YOU RURIK" "that's right you belong to me no one else" I whispered thrusting hard into him.

No one's pov:

Rurik continued to slam into his cupcake grunting from the tightness, he soon felt the knot forming "baby I'm close" "I'm close to please cum inside me pudding I want your cum" lotus moaned "your wish is my command cupcake" rurik panted before pounding hard into him bring them closer to their climax, lotus moaned loudly as he cumming all over Rurik's cock "a-ah fuck baby" rurik pushed his cock deep into lotus drenching his walls with his cum. Both panting hard they both came down from their sex high, rurik kissed lotus neck before pulling out making lotus moan, rurik sat back watching their mixed cum Slowey leaking out of lotus entrance. Rurik pulled his cupcake to his chest then laying back on the couch then grabbing a blanket from the back of the couch covering them both up, lotus purred from both the warmth from the blanket and his puddin. Rurik wrapped an arm around lotus waist the other petting lotus skull making him purr more he nuzzled his head more into his chest "I love you rurik" lotus whispered before falling asleep, rurik chuckled "Love you to lotus" he mumbled falling asleep with precious cupcake.

Ok there's the first lemon of this book not so good at writing lemon's lol but I'm doing my best hope you guys like it till next time