Afterdeath:Geno x Bitty Reaper

OK I think Afterdeath is kinda my favorite ship cuz so I'm making another one lol and in my Afterdeath stories I make Reaper able to touch things without killing them cuz I feel bad for him and this is like my other bitty afterdeath but switched 😅.

'Ah finally the last one' said Geno as he placed the last book on the shelf, climbing down the step latter and putting it away. Geno owned a small book shop called 'Mystics Books'  which got some good customers here and there, but he was happy he got customers.

Stepping back behind the register and taking a seat he took out his own book and got lost in the book that he didn't even hear the door being opened with the bell going off. "HEY GENO" "AHHH" Geno yelped and fell out of his seat and groaned in pain "god blue how many times do I have to tell ya to stop doing that" Geno rubbed his head standing up seeing his friends. "Hehe sorry Geno couldn't help it" blue rubbed his skull, Geno saw his friends with their bitty's on their shoulders, Dust, killer, Horror, Error and Nightmare, Geno smiled at the bitty's "hi boys how are you?" the bitty's smiled at Geno and climbed down and on Geno's Desk "Did you bring any of your famous brownies with you Geno?" Horror asked with drool going down his chin "Horror" Lust said with warning in his voice which made the other's laugh.

Geno smiled "as of matter fact horror" he reached under the counter and brought out a container and opened it and it was filled with his famous brownies which didn't take long for horror to dive in "HORROR" said Lust as took horror by his hood turning to have look at horror with a look that made horror seek back a little "what do you say to Geno mister" "thank you Geno for the brownies" he said in small voice "good boy horror that's a my little cinnamon roll" Lust cood kissing horror's head which made Horror purr from. The others roll their eyes and watch the other bitty's thank Geno and going for the brownies. "Oh, Nightmare before I forget I have something for you" reaching under his counter again he pulled out bitty size books which Nightmare's eye light up "I finally found those books you wanted" and it didn't take long for Nightmare to pick out a book and plopped down and started reading. "Him and his books" Cross shook his head but had a smile on his face.

"Hey Geno, we're going to the bitty store to get some stuff you want to come with us maybe you'll find your own bitty?" Ink asked petting Error's skull making the small glitchy purr who was eating a brownie. Geno thought for a moment 'it wouldn't hurt to have someone else in the apartment' smiling Geno nodded which the other's smile. 

Soon after Geno closed the shop, they stood in front of the bitty store/adoption center, entering Geno looked around and saw a lots of stuff for the bitty's "Hello welcome to the bitty store can I help you?" an employee came over to the group. "We know what we want it's him who's interested in a bitty" Dream explained as the other's split up, the employee lead Geno over to the room with the bitty's. 'Oh my god my soul' Geno thought as he saw all the bitty's playing but stopped when they saw him and came over, kneeling down some of the bitty's climbed on his lap and he laughed when some got to his shoulders and asking him questions which he tried to answer. After a bit he couldn't choose which one and sadly most of them didn't catch his eye, frowning he was about to get up when he heard small singing which made him look up towards the dark corner of the room which held a small cage. He turned towards the employee "um excuse miss what's up in that cage?" the employee looked towards the cage and frowned "well that's our one bitty that's been returned to us multiple times sadly, no one wants the poor guy for long and I think he's slowly giving up of finding someone".

Geno frowned at the info 'poor guy' standing up he walked over to the cage "what's his name?" looking up at it hearing the singing stop "his name is Reaper he's a skeleton with raven black wings, Reaper honey come down sweetie someone wants to see you". At first nothing happened but then Geno heard a soft sigh then he saw a skeleton come out of a little hut and Geno gave a silent gasp when he saw the bitty. Reaper had the most beautiful black wings he ever seen, also reaper had no eyelights in his sockets and he was wearing a black robe tied together with a string and was bare foot.