Reaper x Lamia Bitty Geno

"Where are you guys takin me" asked reaper while being pulled along by a black skeleton covered by black tar "me and the guys are taking you to the bitty store so you can stop playing with ours duh" "hey its not fault your bittys are cute" reaper argued. A little skeleton bitty with a zig zag scare, mismatched eye's and dressed for Antarctica weather popped out of nightmare's jacket "nighty be nice to mister reaper he just like play with us nothings wrong with that" said the little bitty. Nightmare growled but stopped when the small fluff ball nuzzled his neck, reaper chuckled "shut up asshole" nightmare grumbled. "Nighty that's not nice" "sorry cross" cross smiled and went back nuzzling nightmare's neck, they soon met up with the other's in front of the bitty store. "Hey guys we're here" the other's looked up at the two "about time you brought him" said a hooded skeleton, his eye's were also mismatched both his eyes where red but with one purple. His bitty named blue was sitting on his shoulder the little guy had stars in his eye's, he had armor on his shoulder's gray top, black pants and light blue boots he also had baby blue scarf around his neck. "Hi nightmare hi cross and reaper" he chirped with a big grin on his face. The others nodded (Im not gonna explain the other's Im lazy lol) their bitty also on their shoulder's, dream, ink, lust all waved at the others, they all walked into the shop "welcome to the bitty adoption center can I help you with anything" said the female clerk" ya he needs a bitty" killer said pointing to reaper who looking around.

The clerk nodded "of course this way sir" she smiled leading reaper to the cases that held all the bittys. All the bittys raced up to the glass jumping up and down to get reaper's attention which of course worked "aww hey guys" eyeing all the different bittys but none of them caught his interest. Reaper looked at one case that had a heat lamp over it the decorations inside had a jungle look "hmm" walking over he looked inside but didn't see anything "miss what's inside this one" the look on the clerk's face dropped "that's our one bitty he's had a bad past, he was mistreated and abused from his old owner" she said sadly. Reaper growled under his breath the one thing he hates is when owner's abuse their bitty's 'poor little guy' "what kind of bitty is he" the clerk smiled "he's a lamia bitty and he's the only lamia bitty here his name is geno" she smiled "geno sweetie can you come out please theirs someone who wants to see you" she called softly. Soon enough a skeleton head popped out he had glitch over one eye he had a bright red long scarf around his neck, he flick out a red ecto forked tonged out he looked up at reaper who smiled down at him. Geno whimpered and quickly retreaded back into his fake tree, reaper's smile faded "hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you geno please come back out" he said softly, soon enough geno came back out and slowly came slithering over to the glass. Reaper awed at geno's red tail. "That's better hi geno I'm reaper" he introduced himself. Geno lightly waved which made reaper fan-girl inside from geno's cuteness. Reaper turned to the clerk "I'll take him" the clerked nodded "ok I'll go get the paper's ready" she smiled she gently took geno out and carefully handed him to reaper. Geno looked up at reaper who smiled down at him "th-thank you for adopting me reaper" he said softly "your welcome geno, let's go pick some stuff out that you like for your new home hmm" geno nodded and reaper walked around the store picking up items geno liked. "Hey reaper you find a bitty yet" horror called from behind him who turned when his name was called. "Sure did, guys this my new lamia bitty geno, geno these are my friends and their bitty's" he showing geno to his friends, the others walked up to see geno who whimpered and hid his face in reaper's cloak. The other's frowned "what's wrong with him" nightmare questioned, reaper gently rubbed geno's skull who softly purred and nuzzled reaper's cloak "he was mistreated by his old owner so he's kind of scared of new people" the other's and their bitty's growled under their breath. "Sir the paper's are ready for you to sign" the clerk called from the register, walking over to the register reaper signed the papers and bought geno's stuff, "thank you for adopting Geno sir please take good care of him" "I will" waving goodbye to the clerk reaper and the guys left, reaper looked at geno who was snuggled in reaper's cloak 'I will take good of you geno I promise'.