Empireverse: King Nightmare X Butler Cross

Now I know that the cross in Empireverse is one of Nightmare's court but hey this is my story lol, in this Cross has been a butler for Nightmare for awhile and he made friends with the members court, he's been crushing on the King but he knows there was no chance of being with the king, little does he know Nightmare secretly likes the oreo skeleton.

Normal Pov:

Walking down the castle hallway of the Moon Kingdom was one of the many butlers Cross Switchblade, caring a tray with tea, small bowl of fruit and finger sandwiches as he headed towards his kings office. "HEY YOU ASSHOLE I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I TAKE THINGS TO MY KING" cross groaned in annoyance 'not again' he thought annoyed, turning around to face one of the maids he found the most irritating in the whole castle 'this cunt is a pain my ass, no doubt everybody in this place hates her even the king himself'. Standing in the middle of the hallway stood Muffet a female spider, two of her arms crossed the third on her hips, her maid uniform was defiantly not in dress code, her top was low enough where her breasts were almost showing and her skirt was way to short. Cross rolled his eyes before continuing down the hall "HEY DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!" Muffet yelled blocking his way "Muffet please move the king is waiting for his lunch and would you please stop yelling" cross said keeping his temper in check even thou this psycho bitch is pushing it. "Then give me the tray so I can take it to my nighty" Cross rolled his eye's before teleporting away from her "CROSS YOU FUCKING JACKASS" Muffet stomped her foot.

Cross Pov:

Appearing in front of King Nightmare's office doors I used my magic to hold the tray before knocking "Enter" I heard I turned and opened the door and quickly holding the tray. Entering the office I saw Nightmare looking at the papers in front of him not bothering to look up "just put the tray on the table muffet then leave" he said in a stern and annoyed voice. "Sure thing your majesty" Nightmare looked up when he heard me "Cross? I thought you were Muffet" I lightly chuckled after setting the tray down "she was supposed to bring your lunch but no one could find her so I volunteered to bring it, she finally showed up when I was half way here and she said "give me the tray so I can give it to my nighty" I teleported here to get away from her". Nightmare rolled his eyelight "god that wrenched spider" he groaned rubbing his skull. I frowned at my king "Sir if I may advise if you don't like how she's being inappropriate and disrespectful towards you just fire her" I advised standing in front of his desk, Nightmare let out a deep chuckle which sent pleasant chills down my spine and a small blush on my face. "I might just take that advise Cross thank you" I nodded turning around before heading to the door "oh and Cross" I looked back to my king to see he had that god damn sexy smirk on his face "thanks for bringing my lunch cross" narrowing his eye's smirking more, I blushed big time "yo-your wel-welcome your maj-majesty" I cursed my self for stuttering in front of my king, I quickly bowed and left the room. I leaned against the door feeling my soul pound in my chest I can hear another deep chuckle from inside the room 'that damn sexy bastard' I grumbled in my head. I walked away heading to my next chore which is helping with the laundry. Half way there I saw muffet storming towards me I was just gonna ignore the spider when I felt a hard slap to the face making me stumble back landing on my butt, a rush of pain hit my wrist "that's for taking my job for taking lunch to my Nighty" she growled. I stood up with a growl "well if you weren't being a slut by sucking off the Knights then doing your damn job you could of took lunch up to the king" I growled in her face making her gasped and step back "you fucking-" she went to slap me again but I caught he arm, I glare at her making her nervous "if you fucking lay another hand on me again I won't be afraid to hit a lady oh wait a fucking slut" I growled pushing her away making her fall on the floor. I left her sitting on the floor heading towards my chore.

Normal Pov:

Once Cross made it to the laundry room he began to fold but stopped when pain flared up from his wrist, wincing he held his wrist 'just work threw it cross your shift is about over' he reminded himself. Cross grabbed some bed sheets despite his wrist screaming at him. After about an hour of folding cross finished his shift for the day, he put the last sheets on the shelf before leaving the room holding his wrist in pain 'that damn spider I think she sprained my wrist' he thought walking towards the medical ward. He came up to the door and knocked "come in" stepping inside he saw the doctor at her desk, she was a sweet old lady and rumor has it she's known the king before his corruption and she treats him like a son and scolds him when he's being stubborn which is kind of funny to cross. "Oh hello cross what brings you hear" she stood from her desk gesturing for cross to sit at the table which cross sat on, "can you look at my wrist I think I sprained it". Nana which cross calls her, put her glasses on and gently took his hand examining it "ya your wrist is sprained honey, how did you sprain it?" she asked leaving cross to grab some supplies to put his hand in a cast. "That damn spider Muffet she got mad that I took King Nightmare's lunch instead of her, they couldn't find her so I took it to him, after I left the kings office she confronted me and slapped me hard enough to knock me over making me land on my hand wrong" he growled. Nana frowned at what she was told "she had no right to do that cross you need to report her to Nightmare sweetie" she advised as she wrapped cross's wrist "I know nana but after this I wanna go rest I have a headache from all this" he sighed. Soon his wrist was wrapped up "ok cross that should do it I'll give you some medication for the pain" she gave him some medicine and sent him out "thanks nana" "your welcome hun" once cross left she frowned and left for the Kings office.