Chapter-1

~Keilaya pov~

I waved bye to my aunt and uncle as they was leaving they just had dinner with us and now my favorite cousin is sleeping over

I waved bye to my aunt and uncle as they was leaving they just had dinner with us and now my favorite cousin is sleeping over. She got clothes here already so she don't need to get clothes. My dad was leaving too but he had to get his bags he was leaving for a couple of days while we was here with my mom.

My dad was Comet Butterfly from what I know he's been in this game for a while and got hella enemies his worst enemy was Ice, he was in jail for a while now but he had a cousin that was running stuff but my dad and him came to an agreement thanks to my aunt Storm. She was now the peace keeper for them I have no idea why but she was. My dad and my uncle nipsey was the shit back in the day according to my dad,he's been mean and rude to others but when it comes to me I get the soft side of him.

My dad came downstairs with his bags and he kissed my mom on the cheek and dapped my older brother up. Ermias was a year older than me but we were in the same grade because I skipped a grade in middle school they called me the genius of the family. I don't think it's true I was just smart. Ermias was the protective brother I didn't think I wanted he didn't want no guys talking to me. He think they would just use me for sex. The same way he dog girls he plays football and basketball also works with my dad with his friends adding the new addition to my dad big enough workers.

My dad smiled at me and hugged me "I'll see you soon Ight princess" he said and kissed my forehead

"Bring me back something nice dad" I said smiling

"Of course" he said and he went and hugged sage bye also and giving my mom another kiss and hug bye. He whispered in her ear making her giggle ew. I rolled my eyes and walked away they were being fresh.

I went upstairs to my room. My room was to die for honey I decorated it so nice.

I went and sat on my bed and I heard footsteps and sage came in

"Girl you need to come and decorate my room" sage said plopping on my bed.

"I told you I'll do it if you tell me how you want it girl" I said

"As soon as I find the type aesthetic I want then we can do it" sage said