Chapter-40

~Keilaya pov~

I was on FaceTime with my mom as we was checking my make up

I was on FaceTime with my mom as we was checking my make up. I was in Italy I came to surprise Gio at his graduation since I already graduated it was time for me to support him. His parents had me at a nice ass hotel by them and sending someone to pick me up.

"It's good Keilaya Jesus they gonna come and you not ready" my mom said

"No stop I am mom" I said laughing

Then I heard a knock "that's them bye mama" I said

"Bye be safe" she said I got up and double checked myself and I was good. I went to the door and opened it too see two guys in black.

"Hi" I said

"Hi Keilaya butterfly?" He asked me with his Italian accent

"Yes?" I said

"Perfect you look ready and set are you?" He asked me

"Yeah what's your names just to be sure" I said

"Dom and Frank" the guy said

"Let's go fellas I got a graduation to attend" I said walking out and closing the door behind me.

We got in a big black svu truck and others around it felt famous.

We rode to the school and dom was fun he was singing along with me to Britney Spears.

We arrived at the school and we walked through the school and into the field of the school. I showed my ticket and spotted Gio parents and I walked to them and hugged them.

"Hi guys thanks for all this" I said and hugged them.

"Of course Gio is going to be so shocked when he sees you" mrs.Rossi said

"He is and thanks for the whole set up Italy is amazing" I said

"Of course you know our home is yours" mr.Rossi said

The graduation ceremony was starting now. I sat there and watched the graduates march to they seats then the long ass speeches of course but in Italian I didn't understand I didn't even know Gio knew Italian if he did he need to whisper it in my ear or something.

They were beginning to walk on the stage Gio parents and I was clapping for everyone walking.

Then they said Giovanni Rossi. His parents and I shot up standing and started cheering loud as hell. Gio walked across smiling then he spotted me and got so freaking happy he almost bust his ass.

Gio got off the stage quick and ran to me this was some shit you see in the movies.

I got from my seat and into the aisle. Gio looked at me and rushed me picking me up off the ground.

"I cant believe you here why you ain't tell me mamas" Giovanni said laughing

I laughed and hugged him I started to cry.