Chapter-21

~Keilaya pov~

I woke up and saw Amir was still sleeping good I'll go take me a shower and stuff

I woke up and saw Amir was still sleeping good I'll go take me a shower and stuff. I got up and walked to his bathroom and brushed my teeth and then the door barged opened and Amir whipped out his dick and started peeing.

My mouth dropped Amir started yelling and so did I because why you screaming?

"Oh shit" he said and stopped peeing and put his dick away. I held my toothbrush in my mouth and looked at him.

"Can you get out?" He asked me

"I was here first" I said

"I was peeing" he said I walked out and kept brushing my teeth while waiting for him to be done I heard a flush and the water run he washed his hands good job. Amir walked out the bathroom and looked at me.

"Sorry" he said

I stopped brushing my teeth and smiled "I ain't mad you have a very nice dick like too perfect maybe you should do porn" I said to Amir.

"Really? I thought it was a regular dick" Amir said

"Trust me when I say this it's a nice dick I see why the girls fall in love with you" I said

"You can always try it out" Amir said

"Ew no" I said I went back in the bathroom and I finally finished brushing my teeth.

I turned on the shower and stripped out my clothes and got in. Then Amir knocked on the door.

"Come in?" I said

I heard the bathroom door close.

I peeped my head through "it's a party tonight wanna go?" Amir asked me

"Good thing I packed some cute shit yes I would love to go" I said

"Ight bet can I get in the shower with you?" Amir asked me

"No get out perv" I said

"Fine" he said and walked out the bathroom and I continue to wash my ass.