Chapter-25

~Keilaya pov~

I was finally back home my dad said the problem went into hiding since my dad got some recruitment

I was finally back home my dad said the problem went into hiding since my dad got some recruitment. I think he has Gio dad for a favor honestly. But nobody tell me anything I missed hanging with a Amir it was getting so normal to see him so often and it was fun being around him at times.

I was on FaceTime with him he was leaving a party with the guys I knew about but he did not need to call me but he did.

"You look so fine Keilaya I'm finna come get you" Amir said

"Aren't you at a party?" I asked him

"Yeah so? I ain't drunk I gotta drive shawty I'm coming so be ready in like 20" he said

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes.

I hung up with Amir I went to go get ready thank god our parents were gone for a couple of days I think my dad was getting me a surprise for my birthday he got Ermias a car hopefully I get one too.

I heard a knock on the front door thank god I got ready just in time. I went downstairs and to the front door opening it to a drunk Ermias and Mya dragging him along.

"Where the hell you going?" Mya asked

"To Amir house you got this right?" I asked her

"Yeah guess so remind me not to let him drink ever again" mya said

"Got it" I said laughing

"Yo" I heard behind me I forgot to close the door. I turned around to Amir.

"You ready?" He asked me

"Yup let me get my bag" I said I went by the couch and Amir was laughing.

"Yo this boy is drunk as a skunk" Amir said tapping Ermias head.

"Ou you know what would be funny drawing on his forehead." Mya said

I laughed "I got a pen" I said taking a marker out my bag mya took the pen and wrote her name on his forehead.

'Property of Mya' was on his forehead. I laughed and took Amir said "let's go" I said

"He gonna be pissed peace out mya enjoy that tonight" Amir said as we walked out my house.

We arrived at Amir house he let us in. Amir grabbed me and kissed me. I laughed and kissed him back. Amir picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room. Amir sat on his bed kissing me all over. He started sucking on my neck. I let out a moan.

I felt Amir getting hard I smiled and started kissing him more passionately. Amir wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up placing me on the bed.

"You are so beautiful" Amir said kissing down my neck to my chest wearing the tank top.

Amir ripped my shirt open. I looked down and gasp.

"Mir mir" I said laughing

"Sorry" he said laughing Amir pulled down on my bra and started sucking on my nipples and I took off my bra and Amir looked like he seen the gates of heaven he was so happy. Amir took off his shirt and took off his pants quick. He was sucking on the one and massaging the other one. It felt good making me moan.

"You wanna do this?" Amir asked me

"Yes" I said smiling

Amir pulled down my shorts with my underwear and pushed back my legs. He traced his fingers over me. Amir looked up at me and smiled.

"It's so pretty Keilaya" he said

"Thank you" I said smiling Amir mouth went on me and I felt everything he was doing. I was moaning like crazy my back started to arch as he was going crazy down there.

I held my legs back and Amir looked up at me. I was enjoying the hell out of this. I felt so good.

Amir stopped and sat me up and kissed me. "I gotta get a towel" he said get got up and went to his closet and got a towel and put it down. He going to work tonight.

Amir lifted my legs and lined himself up with me and I felt him slapping it on me. I liked that feeling it felt amazing. Amir pushed in and it kinda did hurt a bit Amir was wider than Gio was and it's been a while I had sex so it was an adjustment.

"You okay?" Amir asked

"Yeah you done?" I asked him

"That was just the tip baby" Amir said

"Alright cool let's do this" I said laughing amir pushed my legs back more and pushed more in and I moaned louder.

"Fuck" I heard Amir moan. I dug my nails into Amir back as he pushed in more and I think that was it the entire thing. I gasped and Amir began to stroke in me.

"Oh my god" I moaned as he began to keep the pace going. Amir head went back as he was stroking in me faster.

"You like that?" Amir asked me

"Ou yeah" I said moaning I felt my toes curling as Amir kept going.

"Doing good baby" he said as I heard the skin slapping together

"Good girl" Amir said which turned me on even more I looked Amir in his eyes as he was going. I think he liked that he was a freak.

I started to feel my self was about to bust and Amir felt it too but he kept going he had great stamina. I was now moaning at the top of my lungs the neighbors definitely was knowing Amir name tonight.

Amir turned me around and arched my back he grabbed on my hair and started giving the best back shots ever. I was going to bust again. I was getting tired I wanted to lay down I tired to but Amir pulled me back up and started pounding my shits.

"So fucking good baby" he said in my ear as he was beating my doonies my down.

___________________________________

End of the chapter guys I hope y'all enjoyed the love birds first lol because Keilaya definitely did she's might just be sprung lol next chapter is Keilaya 18th birthday big tings Ya jurd