Chapter-7

~Keilaya pov~

I was finishing the last touch of my outfit for tonight

I was finishing the last touch of my outfit for tonight. My bag of course whole outfit from shein. Under 40$ except my shoes got them from footlocker. I heard a knock I knew it was my brother.

"Yes?" I answered and he opened the door.

"You need a ride?" He asked me

"No Gio is coming for me" I said

"Ight see you there" he said

"Thanks, see ya" I said

Ermias closed my door and I sprayed myself with perfume I needed to smell good too. Like a rich bitch.

I got the text he was outside I was excited to see him his fine self.

I double look and walked out my room and downstairs. I grabbed my keys and was out the door. I walked towards the car smiling. Gio opened the door for me how sweet. I got in and waited for him to get in.

"Hey" he said

"Hi baby" I said and leaned over puckering my lips and he kissed me.

"You look nice" I said smiling

"Thanks mamas you do too looking sexy as hell" he said scanning me up and down.

"Stop it" I said

"Looking like a snack I wanna eat you up" Gio said

I laughed "boy drive the car" I said and he did just that started driving to the party.

"You look really good baby" Gio said

"Thanks again but tell me one more time imma beat you up" I said

"That's fine as long as you look this good doing it" Gio said making me laugh.

"So annoying" I said blushing

We arrived at the party Gio parked the car and rolled up his weed and he licked the paper. I was staring at him as he licked it and started rolling it up.

"Why you staring at me?" He asked me while rolling up.

"Because I want you to lick me up like you did that paper" I said laughing that was the freakiest thing I think I ever said. Gio grabbed my neck and licked it giving me chills and started biting on my neck sucking on it.

"Oh lawd" I said smiling Gio let go of my neck and finished rolling his joint.

"Do I make you horny baby?" He asked me

I started blushing and giggling i covered my face and let him continue to light his joint. Gio took pulls and looked at me.

"Wanna hit?" He asked me

"No thanks" I said Gio nodded his head and smoked more his eyes was getting low. He was looking good with his eyes low like that.

Gio finished his joint and looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked me I think second hand smoke was a thing because I felt like I was probably high.

"Yeah" I said Gio and I got out and he walked over to me pulling up his pants he took my hand and we walked to the house where the party was. Gio opened the door and we walked in everyone from school was here mad people. I spotted my friends and went to them. I hugged them all and Gio greeted them and he sat down on the couch.

"Why y'all look so high?" Tati asked

"He is and I think I got second hand smoke" I said

"Wow check you out being grown your brother let you out?" Sage said

"Fuck you" I said laughing

"Can't we're cousins" she said laughing

I laughed and shook my head at her.

"Y'all seen my brother?" I asked

"Yeah he's over there" mya said

"Thanks" I said and I walked over to him as he was with his friends and some bitches around them. He was talking to Amir of course.

"Finally made it" Ermias said

"Yeah Gio had to smoke of course" I said

"Ight cool at least you here" he said

"Yup just letting you know I'm here but I'm going to the bathroom now" I said

"Ight be careful" Ermias said

"You know imma a thug" I said laughing

"Yeah a soft ass thug" he said I rolled my eyes and walked away and went to the bathroom. I just wanted to see if I was actually high. The door opened and I looked confused as hell. It was Amir.

"You looking good queen" he said

"Thank you I dressed myself I can tell you did too" I said smiling scanning him up and down.

"Yeah I know I look good" he said smiling

"Yeah sure" I said rolling my eyes.

"So what you wanna do?" Amir asked me

"Go back to my boyfriend" I said

"You sure?" He asked moving closer to me.

"Yes I am very sure" I said Amir got closer and kissed on my ear and went to my jaw and then my neck was temptation really like this?

Amir hand went and grabbed my boob. I realize this was wrong.

"Nope get off bye" I said I pushed past him and went straight to my boyfriend.

Gio took my hand and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my cheek.

The music was playing young ma hello baby was playing. I started rapping along to the song

"Come get your bitch she on me, she clapping her ass applause me" I rapped while shaking my ass on Gio. Gio was an ass man from what he told me. He started smacking my ass. I looked back sticking out my tongue and I started laughing.

"Mamas that shit fatt" he said in my ear I laughed and Gio wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck.

My friends was dancing being ratchet and I was going to join them. I got up and started dancing with them.

"He call me big purr come make this pussy purr!" We sung out

I started shaking my ass and someone came up behind me I stopped dancing it was amir.

"Leave me alone" I said

"Only for Ermias" he said and walked away Gio didn't even peep it he was busy rolling another blunt.

___________________________________

Yeahhh end of the chapter guys comment and vote hope you all enjoy the chapter love you guys bye next chapter a day with Gio and Keilaya purrrr too cute