Chapter-26

~Keilaya pov~

I woke up to singing and a cake in my face balloons every

"Happy birthday dear Keilaya happy birthday to you" I heard I looked around to see my family I smiled and clapped as they finished.

"Blow out the candles honey" my mom said and I did just that well before making a wish.

I stood up and my mom put the cake down and I hugged them.

"This was so nice guys" I said

"You ready for your party?" My dad asked doing a little two step.
Lucky me my birthday was on a Friday this year so niggas was going out with a banger. My parents rented a hall for me to have everyone there friends and family and people from school that just wanna party. It was finna be a movie. My mom and I decorated the entire hall because you know I'm picky.

I was going to school of course just in case anyone was giving me a gift. I stood there looking at them.

"Okay get out so I can get ready for school weirdos" I said and started pushing them out my room. I stood there and had to choose which birthday outfit was it today for school.

This was the first anyone at this school was seeing body oody especially mine I was feeling myself a little bit today but as I should I'm 18 now who's telling me what? Only God himself could

I finished getting ready I put a Jean jacket over my and grabbed my bag. I walked downstairs of my house.

"How I look ma?" I asked her

"So pretty my daughter I'm so happy for you" my mom said being so extra. I smiled

Ermias came out the kitchen "you look nice now come on" he said we walked out the house and to his car.

"What mom dad get me?" I asked Ermias

"2 gifts you will love" Ermias said

"I hope it's a lobster" I said smiling

"Such a fat ass" Ermias said

"I can be" I said laughing

we arrived at school and I walked in I was cold as hell guess this was the price

I got to my locker and Amir was there.

"Happy birthday baby" Amir said and he kissed me he spun me around.

"Got damn if you wearing this tonight you might end up pregnant" Amir said

"I ain't wearing this horndog" I said laughing

Amir pulled out a box it was kinda big.

"Here you go" he said

I opened the box and inside was a Diamond tennis bracelet and a name plate that said Amir name on it.

"Oh my god Amir I love it put it on me" I said turning around.

"I did put it on you" Amir said laughing

"Boy" I said Amir came up behind me and put the necklace on I smiled looking at it then the bracelet it was so pretty.

"Ugh I love it thank you" I said getting on my tippie toes kissing him.

"Happy birthday" I heard my friends sining out. I smiled and hugged them. They gave me 3 separate bags.

I opened them the bag from mya was a mcm bag. I smiled and hugged her and thanked her next bag was from Sage she got me ugg boots that I've been feening for. I thanked her and hugged her too. Putting the two in my locker last was Tati. I opened the bag and it was a perfume set from Versace. I was so happy with all my gift it was amazing.

Ermias came over to us with a bag also.

"Here I left it here so you won't go looking around for it" he said giving me the bag.

I laughed because he was so right. I opened the bag and a sweater was it. What this boy got me? I took out the sweater and opened it with a picture of Ermias and me when we were babies. I smiled I wanted to cry it was so freaking sweet. I jumped up and hugged my brother and he just hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"Happy birthday sis" he said

"So sweet all the gifts are amazing y'all" I said

Then Ermias friends came over and they started giving me gifts too most was phone cases, AirPod case little things since I wasn't too close to them but still nice offer and gifts of course I appreciate it all.

"Hey mamas!" I heard a yell from down the hallway. I turned around and it was Gio. I gasped and screamed I saw my dad and aunt Storm standing there. I ran to Gio and pounced on him. I jumped and wrapped my entire body around him. He held me so tight. I laughed holding him and he did too. We held each other for a minute too I know everyone was staring.

Gio spun me around holding me. I finally looked at him as he held me.

"Wassup mamas?" He said

"I've missed you soo much dude what are you doing here?" I asked him

"You thought I was going to miss my girl birthday especially the 18th" Gio said

I smiled and I heard my dad clear his throat. "Sorry" I said and I jumped down.

"This is crazy, can we talk for a second?" I asked Gio. Hell yeah I loved Gio he was my first love but Amir was my true love.

"So wassup?" Gio said smiling at me

"Thanks for being here I appreciate it Gio" I said smiling

"It's no problem mamas but I do have something to tell you" Gio said

"Which is?" I asked

"I'm seeing someone back in Italy" gio said I sighed in relief.

"Good thank god I am too well not the same person in Italy but someone here" I said

Gio smiled and nodded his head "Amir I know" gio said

"How you know?" I asked him

"Girl this big thing on your neck" gio said smiling

"Oh yeah" I said smiling

"Well just know mamas I support it if he breaks your heart I gotta beat his ass I support y'all" gio said smiling

I smiled too and hugged gio he was my true friend I loved this.

___________________________________

Okay y'all end of part 1 of Keilaya party I hope y'all enjoyed it make sure to comment and vote tell me y'all emotions love y'all