8

back to your pov:

I finally get home and pull in the driveway. I grab my things from the back seat and rush inside. I throw a load of laundry in the wash and head to the bathroom to take a long shower to process my emotions and get myself under control. Before I start though, I text Niki.

Official_y/n: hey niki, do you know what we are doing? I don't know what to wear.

 We are going to the arcade near Disney and to a restaurant after. Dream is keeping the restaurant a secret but says to bring extra, nice clothes for after. I am wearing a casual dress, the boys are wearing slacks and button downs to dinner :Nihachu

I closed the chat and noticed that Sapnap messaged me.

dont forget to charge your phone :Sapnap

Official_y/n: k

With that I jumped in the shower. He didn't like me so I am not going to try and change that... at least for today. I need to stop thinking about what happened at breakfast and have fun with my friends while I can.

When I am done in the shower I go to my room to pick an outfit. I have a lot of clothes, but decide on leggings and a red Jack Manifold shirt that I cropped myself. To top it all off I wear my silver chain and white high-top convers. For later I pack a blue dress and matching heels. I also put my silver rings in the bottom of my purse for later and grab my makeup bag.

Before I leave, I grab my portable charger and some cash. I shove both of them in my purse and run out to my car. I throw my purse in the back seat and gently hang my dress from the hanger spot, when I notice how messy my car is. I get out and walk around to the passenger seat to grab the trash on the floor, then open the back and do the same. Once I take care of it, I can finally leave.

When I get back to Dream's house I walk up the driveway and see Niki waiting for me. I run up and hug her.

"Thank you for keeping my secret earlier. " I whisper into her ear. I truly am grateful for her.

Before she can respond, Dream comes outside, grabs me from behind in an almost chokehold, and gives me a big-ole noogie.

a/n: if you don't know what a noogie is its when someone grabs you and repeatedly rubs their knuckles across the top of your head. google it if that didn't help

"Y/n! You made it" he smiled, before releasing me and wrapping me into his arms for a tight embrace. He led me away from Niki before asking "why did you leave earlier? is everything ok? Why didn't you tell one of us that you were leaving?"

"Oh um I thought Niki told you why I left. I left to freshen up at my place, that way things went faster here."

"She did tell me, but I wanted to hear it from you, now answer the rest of the question." he prodded

"Yes everything is fine, and I didn't think leaving would be an issue." I said.

"Are you sure you are ok? You seem off."

"Dream I am FINE. Nothing is wrong. Big deal, I left your house, now can we please get going?" I huffed, "I came here to hang out with my friends, not for you to interrogate me."

"Jeez, ok. Can we take your car? Me and Sapnap both have trucks so I was thinking you and Sapnap drive his truck and your car, three in each vehicle, and that way we can all ride comfily." He said, switching the subject.

"Ok we can take mine." I say, glad he isn't hounding me with more questions.

We walked back inside the house, and when we walked into the kitchen the boys seemed happy to see me. George came over and gave me a big hug and Jack gave me a fist bump.

"Y/n, where were you why did you leave? Sapnap said, almost as soon as I walked into the room.

I let out an exasperated sigh. I was tired of playing 20 questions with Dream, and I certainly don't want to with Sapnap. "Even though Niki already told you where I went, I'll say it again: I. Went. Home."

"Why?" he demanded

"Because I'm a grown women and can do what I want." I snapped " I wasn't aware I had to report my every move to you DAD."

With that he went quiet. Everyone was looking at me, but I didn't care. 

"Now" I said, changing the subject " you are all probably wondering what happened this morning. I got a job offer in LA. I got offered a full time job writing the crime section for the LA Times. I have an interview scheduled for today. Depending on how it goes I will need to move to LA."

"Congrats y/n!" Jack yelled "I'm so happy for you."

Everyone asked me questions for a few minutes, and I answered as many as possible. After everyone was done, we headed out to the cars. Niki and Jack rode with me and Dream and George rode with Sapnap. Dream texted me the address of the arcade so I could put it into Google Maps. 

a/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter because it was a pain to write. every few sentences people kept interrupting me, and it took me all day to write(w/o the a/n it is exactly 900 words, so not a super long chapter)

all i have to say is next chapter is gonna be so fun to write😼

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 80 READS!!!!