20

I cant find the art creds for this, if you know them PLEASE lmk. what i did find was shadowninja425 on deviant art but they said they dont own it. 

⚠TW: SWEARING⚠

January 5th

I wake up at 7 so I can wrap Jack's present. I put everything in the bag I bought with Sapnap but then decided I wanted the bag to be a surprise as well so I found a box to put it in. I get the wrapping paper out of the attic and quickly wrap the box. When I finish it's only been ten minutes so I wake up Niki. She gets ready in the other bathroom while I get ready in mine. We need to leave my house by 7:30 so we can get to Sapnap and Dream's house by 8. Once we finish getting ready I load my present in the trunk of my car and help Niki load hers and the cake. We get on the road and get to their house by 7:50. They said the door would be unlocked, but when we get there its locked. I decide to call Dream to let us in. I dial his number and wait for him to pick up. He doesn't.  I forgot he keeps his phone on silent. I then call Sapnap, he denies it first ring, and then texts me.

****************************************

Sapnap is italics, normal is you.

What do you need?

come let us in

the door should be unlocked?

its not

k b there in a sec

****************************************

He opens the door, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "Good morning y/n. Niki." he greets us, his voice still groggy from sleep.

Oh my god his morning voice is so hot.

"Morning!" Niki greets him back. I just smile. He moves out of the way so we can come inside. Sapnap goes to wake up Dream and George while Niki and I take our shoes off. A few minutes later Dream comes into the living room with a box under his arm, followed by George and Sapnap.

"Ok, so here is the plan: Niki sits by the door of Sapnap's room and makes sure he doesn't leave, if he does she needs to distract him. Us three boys will decorate the tree while y/n films, thank you for volunteering for that by the way. The sub we ordered is set to be delivered here at 8:30. Jack hasn't woken up before 10 the last few days but just incase he does, Niki is there to stop him." Dream explains, even though we all know our jobs. Niki gets her phone so she can film bits of her watching Jack, while Sapnap hands me a camera and explains how to use it while Dream and George set up cameras around the room. They get the decorations while I follow with the camera. They set all the bags down and work on setting up the tree. They get it completely done until they realize they have it set up backwards.

"George! HOW did you let us put it on upside down?? You were reading us the directions this whole time!" Dream wheezes.

"Shut up! The directions are confusing ok!" George retaliates.

"That doesn't matter! There is no way they are so confusing that you make us put it upside down!"

"Shut up, I'm color blind!" George huffs.

"HOW IS THAT IMPORTANT!!" Sapnap joins in. Dream and Sapnap are just laughing at this point and I walk over to George and look at the directions.

"The directions aren't confusing. The branches are color coded." I say.

"What did you say y/n?" Sapnap asks, the room going silent while everyone looks at me.

"The branches are color coded for what row they go on." I say, louder this time.